Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finished Attack of Titans season 2, I can't grasp this show, full of surprises. I feel I should read the manga? The one time I did I was lost. Do you think I would be cheating myself if I were to read as opposed to waiting? Or is there anything as good out there like this that can hold me over.

Anything in the vein as one punch man, bleach, hunter x hunter or Naruto?

Dont do it brother..... you're not alone with this dilemma but stay strong and stay the course.

Dont read..... all will be rewarded big time when we watch in pure suspense of whats to come.

There are other shows to watch so peep them.... just stay way from dat Poo Poo Trash SOL animes or an IBO:lolbron:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Transformers sells like crazy too and it's not because of the fights lol

Naruto got like 400 episodes and half a dozen fights worth talking about.

Worked for DBZ series.... can work for Naruto:russ:

Hell in that serious.... there's only 2 fights I really loved. Goku vs Freiza and Trunks vs Super Cell.

The rest were meh, but people still say its the GOAT

Martha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Transformers sells like crazy too and it's not because of the fights lol

Naruto got like 400 episodes and half a dozen fights worth talking about.
It's so sad how true this is, if anybody asks me if Naruto is worth checking out, I'll just tell them to go to youtube and give them a couple of fights to watch instead.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When that new JoJo coming :hhh: AOT, MHA, and Virgin Soul holding me down but I need some weekly Stand f***ery. Finally coming around to watching IBO season 2 as well.

I want part 5 but I just need to see part 6 animated :wow: my favorite part in JoJo :wow:
IBO Season 2 got a GOAT fight in there breh :wow: eat good

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The Berserk anime is trash. I only keep watching it cuz I'm a fan. The way they're treating a series as good and popular as it is is a disgrace :mjcry:. They fukked up the berserker armor scene (hell the ps2 game did it better) and they end this season with a lackluster ep. Should've just started next season with this season's finale. The thing is the animated parts are good at times, but the cg is laughable. Sucks cuz the art in the manga is some of the best I've seen.

giphy.gif

:scust::scust::scust:

You'd have to wait a year to see the next anime arc and it's highly likely that it'll suck until the last few episodes. Read the manga

for recommendations you might like Black Cat (completed), 7 Deadly Sins, or Boku No Hero Academia (newish)
Yeah I would recommend dudes read the AOT manga now if they haven't already. Attack on Politics is next and there's a good chance that will take up atleast half of the next season, which will get dudes in here mad I know it :mjlol:. If you read past that part in the manga it wouldn't be as much of a letdown when it airs since you'll know what to expect.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Once my hero academia stop all I'm gone have is dragonball super:francis:, I want to watch beserk but I just can't do that animation:hhh: put me on some slept on/obscure type shyt?

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's not nearly the best anime I've ever seen, but City Hunter may just be my favorite, have watched 4 different series of it and it rotates between 3 different plot each episode :mjlol:

Ryo Saeba might be the goat :wow: