Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Why do cacs male and female and a few other weirdos like shipping two male characters together. I don't get it? When did shipping male characters become popular?

Fujoshi culture. Gay people and females watch anime too. They entertain gay ships the same way straight guys entertain female ships. You also have trolls that just do whatever to get a rise out of people.

Naruto and HxH in particular make it easy to for them entertain. Naruto is obsessed with Sasuke and spends 300+ episodes trying to make him his friend again. In HxH there's a gay pedophile clown and Killua has a strong emotional attachment to Gon, the show revolves around their relationship. Give readers a spark to their imagination and they'll act on it.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Fujoshi culture. Gay people and females watch anime too. They entertain gay ships the same way straight guys entertain female ships. You also have trolls that just do whatever to get a rise out of people.

Naruto and HxH in particular make it easy to for them entertain. Naruto is obsessed with Sasuke and spends 300+ episodes trying to make him his friend again. In HxH there's a gay pedophile clown and Killua has a strong emotional attachment to Gon, the show revolves around their relationship. Give readers a spark to their imagination and they'll act on it.
Good points but fu*k Fujoshi culture that shyt is literally everywhere.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Never got the slightest of inclination of homo vibes from Gon/Killua, Naruto/Sasuke while the latter was quite excessive in his chase I just chalk it down to the promise he made.

Some people just never experienced a solid friendship.
Nah, Gon and Killua best friends forever. I'd slap the taste out of any nikka moufs who try to put that homo shyt on the little gawds :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In HxH there's a gay pedophile clown

YEAH HISOKA BE DOING THAT GAY shyt, HARDBODY...:pachaha:

I mean his character literally gets off on fighting people stronger than him...:heh: this shyt is insane..

I was watching that like WHAT IN THEE fukk?!!?! :heh::dahell::wtf::mjlol::dwillhuh::what:

Last edited:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok. Finished HunterxHunter in 3 days. Loved most of it but that chimera ant arc was entirely too long and the major fights were a let down.

But Killua is everything sasuke wished he was :banderas:
you will come to realize how great it was and how you shouldn't have taken it for granted in about a week or so :yeshrug:

Yorknew> tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
YEAH HISOKA BE DOING THAT GAY shyt, HARDBODY...:pachaha:

I mean his character literally gets off on fighting people stronger than him...:heh: this shyt is insane..

I was watching that like WHAT IN THEE fukk?!!?! :heh::dahell::wtf::mjlol::dwillhuh::what:

In all fairness to Hisoka...... at least he ain't trynna go full pedo!!
:patrice:
Like he on some "niccas scheming on Kylie" shyt.

He trynna wait for Gon to be more mature before be deflowers him:mjlol:

Martha :marthasup:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
you will come to realize how great it was and how you shouldn't have taken it for granted in about a week or so :yeshrug:

Yorknew> tho
Nah. It was cool until the dude with apr and the royal guard fought. shyt was a snooze fest after that. Butterfly dude got way too much time and he's the woat.
Seeing gon smash that hoe head in was cool but where was the battle? Netero and meuruem fight? :mjlol: shyt was just a giant buddah slapping. It was just ok.

Yorknew was more exicting and at least greed island was fun.