Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finished death note :francis:

About 15 episodes in I was :banderas: show was like a 9/10 when it was the cat and mouse games between l and light.

Then....it just kept going. More kiras. More death notes. A replacement l.

Ugh between this and sword art online :mjcry:

Give it a 5.5/10

Give it to me straight brehs. Is this common in anime where it starts off good and then falls quickly in quality as they stretch shyt out? :sadcam:

I DID watch some movie, gantz:0? Which I quite liked :yeshrug: 7.5/10

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
giphy.gif

The fights in Grappler Baki are brutal. 100% hand to hand combat, nobody walks away without a broken limb if not worse

Yujiro is definately up there with Ging & Gendou for WOAT anime father
top 5 favorite anime. Literally the only show that breaks down almost every martial art. The ending kind of sucks just cuz u dont get the one u want but everything about it is piff. The tournament is just :whoo::noah::banderas::wow::mjcry::ohlawd: all rolled up in one. I'd own the dvds if they werent so fukking expensive

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process

About 15 episodes in I was :banderas: show was like a 9/10 when it was the cat and mouse games between l and light.

Give it a 5.5/10

Give it to me straight brehs. Is this common in anime where it starts off good and then falls quickly in quality as they stretch shyt out? :sadcam:

Sword Art Online and Death Note are classic examples of shows with shytty second halves, or at least Death Note's 2nd half being shyt in comparison the first
Death Note is overall still held in high regard though for how strong the first half is.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Just finished Bunguo Stray Dogs first season or whatever it's called. First season was solid, not amazing, but I liked it. Can tell it's building towards something and the first season was more of a setup for the second so I'm hyped to move on

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Sword Art Online and Death Note are classic examples of shows with shytty second halves, or at least Death Note's 2nd half being shyt in comparison the first
Death Note is overall still held in high regard though for how strong the first half is.

Throw Code Geass in there too. Season 1 was good but R2 was pure fukkery :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't even remember what Code Geass was about anymore.

Alls I's know is I wish there was another dope Ninja/Samurai anime I could watch or one with another tournament

I feel like I tapped most and for some reason DB Super never pulled me back in.

I think the last ep I watched was when that powerful fighter that beat Goku threw that match

Martha

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Man they really pumped up those PS2 graphics on the end of this last Berserk episode :whew:

Finally he about to go savage beast mode :blessed:
It's funny because its true.

I hope you're ready for the hiatuses. :mjcry:
Whoever called it HiatusXHiatus was a fukking genius. :deadrose:

Give it a 5.5/10

Second half of Death Note is fukking tragic and makes me wonder if the manga is better than the anime. I'm a believer in leaving things untouched when going back and forth between mediums, but did no-one stop and be like "This shyt sucks. Lets do something else."
I fukking hated Melo and Near and wanted Light to get away with everything just because. Lawliet was the GOAT, man. :mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You ever seen Basilisk? shyt is pretty dope :ehh:

Wasn't a fan of that cliche ending though :gucci:

Saw both anime and movie..... it was ok

I guess I'm looking for more more new shyt too.

Like the combination of me being spoiled to the newer, crisper, better animation

And the fact that I been watching anime for a few years now heavy..... it's hard to me to go watch some old shyt

Martha

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw both anime and movie..... it was ok

I guess I'm looking for more more new shyt too.

Like the combination of me being spoiled to the newer, crisper, better animation

And the fact that I been watching anime for a few years now heavy..... it's hard to me to go watch some old shyt

Martha
Watch oneouts and kaiji if you havent already