Consumed

Superstar
Daps
What's so good about Spice and Wolf? Tried watching it but it was boring :yeshrug:

I can see someone disliking it if not a fan of dialogue driven anime. Lot of people enjoy the banter between Lawrence and Holo and watch it to see their relationship progress, along with the economic discussions and a great soundtrack.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can see someone disliking it if not a fan of dialogue driven anime. Lot of people enjoy the banter between Lawrence and Holo and watch it to see their relationship progress, along with the economic discussions and a great soundtrack.
I'm gonna watch it during my next business trip.

Trying to throw together some stuff to watch and read across a couple genres.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's so good about Spice and Wolf? Tried watching it but it was boring :yeshrug:
I watched the first season and though it was solid. It a slow burn type deal not a very exciting eventful show from what I remember. That's just how some shows are. They're propped up by the main characters interactions and nothing else.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The fate of those demons in Bahamut Virgin Soul :picard:

I've been fukking with this XXXTENTACION joint, the visual is a movie called 'Garden of Words' the animation looks :gladbron:

But the story line it's self seems a bit laughable, anybody seen this shyt?

Why did you feel the story is laughable? It's a really good story, one of Shinkai Makoto's best if you ask me. And if you like the detailed animation, all of his works (except his self-made debut) boast some of the most highest quality animation in the industry. You have to of course be interested in slice of life/romance stories.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't even know why I watch Eromanga-sensei. Show is straight garbage but I can't look away. It has that Code Geass entertaining trainwreck factor to it. The chicks straight up look like small children though. There's just something sinister about how anime often sexualizes children and women that look very young.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
About 5 eps from the end of Samurai Champloo.

There was a 4-5 episode period after the first half where it got a bit too kid-ish/Pokemon-y, but it's settling back into it's original groove.

On to Cowboy Bebop afterwards.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The fate of those demons in Bahamut Virgin Soul :picard:

I've been fukking with this XXXTENTACION joint, the visual is a movie called 'Garden of Words' the animation looks :gladbron:

But the story line it's self seems a bit laughable, anybody seen this shyt?

The animation is A1.

The story is decent it was a bit short tho. Shoulda been like 20-30 minutes longer.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been really struggling to get back into Re-Creators. Too many consecutive info dump episodes where nothing happens.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I been really struggling to get back into Re-Creators. Too many consecutive info dump episodes where nothing happens.

watch the latest episodes shyt is going down:wow:

Little Witch Academia turned out to be the biggest disappointment this season, this bish akko never listens, goes full retard 90% of the time and all to meet just another bish.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about chariot this and chariot that, every time she goes on a suicide mission that sometimes involves other people it's always just to meet chariot

fukk THAT BYATCH

It's like the writers were super lazy, each episode is the same thing:

Akko gets information and immediately wants to act on it
people warn her not to do it, she doesnt listen
does/says stupid shyt that she will regret in the end
after she does this stupid shyt she apologizes to the people involved and says it won't happen again.

Next episode rinse and repeat, ppppfffffffff. From now one I'm just skipping threw LWA

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

The fights in Grappler Baki are brutal. 100% hand to hand combat, nobody walks away without a broken limb if not worse

Yujiro is definately up there with Ging & Gendou for WOAT anime father