42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I stopped watching anime this season because Persona 5 is better than everything out right now :yeshrug:

After reading the manga to date for Attack on Titan, I have almost no urge to watch it. This week just reinforced that too. They ain't do shyt but talk :picard: and after this arc ends, its going WAY off a cliff. People ain't gonna see another Titan again for maybe two fukking seasons at their pace.

Boku is crack, but they're snails pace too.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I stopped watching anime this season because Persona 5 is better than everything out right now :yeshrug:

After reading the manga to date for Attack on Titan, I have almost no urge to watch it. This week just reinforced that too. They ain't do shyt but talk :picard: and after this arc ends, its going WAY off a cliff. People ain't gonna see another Titan again for maybe two fukking seasons at their pace.

I just started playing Persona 5 shyt is dope :lupe:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of them?

Will check them out.

As long as its not that Poo Poo .... like them SOL jawns.... I'm always open to new shyt

Martha

This is man shyt

My nuts hang too low for me to sit through a season of "d-d-does sakura chan really like me? m-m-maybe i should confess to her" bullshyt
Anyone that likes Kaiji should also watch Akagi
idk man....if you like the style and storytelling methods in kaiji then this miiiight be worth it if you're familiar with mahjong

I on the other hand don't know shyt about it and dropped the show after like 5 eps :dame:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I think the rest of Attack on Titan's season is gonna be action filled, but the anime only fans are going to be in for a big shock for the next season :lolbron:. Attack on Politics coming eventually :blessed:

I liked Academia first season, but after reading the manga its just :ld:to me. Reading Seven Deadly Sins right now, really enjoyed the anime - where is the new season :comeon::damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man I saw a girl get eaten out by a dog:why:

Don't even want to know what else happens past episode 1
Its not even entertaining fukkery. Its just offputting and boring at the same time :hhh:
I think the rest of Attack on Titan's season is gonna be action filled, but the anime only fans are going to be in for a big shock for the next season :lolbron:. Attack on Politics coming eventually :blessed:

I liked Academia first season, but after reading the manga its just :ld:to me. Reading Seven Deadly Sins right now, really enjoyed the anime - where is the new season :comeon::damn:
Attack on Politics :dead: