RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My dumb ass thought if I started the dub version of Naruto now I'd eventually catch up with the original since it's finished. Come to discover I'm 2 years behind. :dead:

If Naruto's a completely different person in the Japanese version like Goku is in Super I minus well take a hiatus until these slow b*stards finally catch up. :snoop:
The sub voices match up pretty well with the dubs if I remember right. Try out an episode you've seen already in the sub version as a test run

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No idea breh, like always those things stay a mystery for common folks like us.

I should have known, started no game no life not because of the hype but because someone mentioned it in a youtube video. Started watching and I knew it was gonna be good:wow: Then I saw the production studio: Madhouse and I knew I was going to get fukked :mjgrin: 12 episodes in 1 day, the anime is straight fire so I thought maybe a s2 will come soon.:ohhh: Anime was released in 2014 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:mjlol::mjcry:.

At least we get a movie but how does shyt like this not get a sequel? Owari no seraph got 24 episodes and it no where near on par with this anime, fukk you madhouse.:damn:

Also shiro's voice goddamn Ai Kayano the gawd when it comes to that kind of voice acting.

Bought the limited edition blu ray cuz how good it was na cuz it was on sale was gonna buy reg blu ray till saw limited on sale

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
The fate of those demons in Bahamut Virgin Soul :picard:

I've been fukking with this XXXTENTACION joint, the visual is a movie called 'Garden of Words' the animation looks :gladbron:

But the story line it's self seems a bit laughable, anybody seen this shyt?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can y'all help me out with the name of an anime? I don't remember what it was called, but I do remember it aired on cartoon network. I believe it was a movie and it was a little girl who worked at a bakery with her family or something like that.
Knew exactly what you were talking about. Idk what it is about that movie but it's piff

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm all up for change and using new techniques but if your going to do 3D and your not pixar or illumination then stick with 2D.

Saw this on sankaku and the reverted the opening of frame arms girls from 3D to 2D. It's like night and day difference in the details and facial expression.

Hg9010t.gif

g970pkJ.gif

PepSZXQ.gif

dmqh9kc.gif

p1wXShD.gif

WRlidMy.gif

Even tho production IG's 3D in kado is good it still misses so much emotion and fluent movement. Unless the 3D gets on par with 2D, throw it in the bushes

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished REC. 6 episode OVA from Shaft in '06, unique from most romances in that both characters were adults with careers. The relationship drama didn't come from a love triangle or some other common plot device, but work related stress.

I wish more were like that

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
What's so good about Spice and Wolf? Tried watching it but it was boring :yeshrug: