Ante up

giphy.gif

Martha

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I just finished K.

It was aight.

Weird music background they forced on all the scenes made it gay.

The concept of the 7 kings, clans, and their powers are cool and have lots of potential.

But there were too many unnecessary shyt littered all over the 13 episodes that they could have instead focused on the clans and their origin, that could have made the show a lot better.

5/10

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Took a break from action based shows and watched a few of those slice of life shows. Found them to be pretty enjoyable and a nice change of pace.

Silver Spoon - booksmart kid goes to agriculture school by the creator of Full metal Alchemist :obama:

Barakamon - artist/calligrapher goes to island to find inspiration and focus :obama:

ReLIFE - down on his luck 20 something gets a second chance at things :blessed:

Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusuo - young psychic in school. Lots of fukkery (more of a comedy I guess) :pachaha:

Gonna watch Erased soon heard it was flames.

Currently watching My Love Story - about a mismatched couple in school. The romance aspect is a bit cheesy:childplease: But it's got some nice comedic moments :skip:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished K.

It was aight.

Weird music background they forced on all the scenes made it gay.

The concept of the 7 kings, clans, and their powers are cool and have lots of potential.

But there were too many unnecessary shyt littered all over the 13 episodes that they could have instead focused on the clans and their origin, that could have made the show a lot better.

5/10
Yeah, like what make the red king a great king, he's just slacker the laze around all day. Dont see why he has followers:why:
Don't bother watching 2nd season, it does not get better. The movie was nice though

Took a break from action based shows and watched a few of those slice of life shows. Found them to be pretty enjoyable and a nice change of pace.

Silver Spoon - booksmart kid goes to agriculture school by the creator of Full metal Alchemist :obama:

Barakamon - artist/calligrapher goes to island to find inspiration and focus :obama:

ReLIFE - down on his luck 20 something gets a second chance at things :blessed:

Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusuo - young psychic in school. Lots of fukkery (more of a comedy I guess) :pachaha:

Gonna watch Erased soon heard it was flames.

Currently watching My Love Story - about a mismatched couple in school. The romance aspect is a bit cheesy:childplease: But it's got some nice comedic moments :skip:

Have you see Sakamoto desu ga? Show is hilarious :russ:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
How's Fairy Tale? I watched about 5 episodes so far and not sure i want to commit watching this.

Worth it?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, like what make the red king a great king, he's just slacker the laze around all day. Dont see why he has followers:why:
Don't bother watching 2nd season, it does not get better. The movie was nice though

Have you see Sakamoto desu ga? Show is hilarious :russ:
Sakamoto

Unmatched swag:wow: