Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
He rejected her but also got his feelings hurt too and to find out bout her health too :mjcry:

I was like :ohhh:When they revealed her health. She playing too much, the blood and taking all of those supplements like a bodybuilder.

Makabe needs to man up, never being inside a girl's house and he's freaking out. When he didn't hit I wanted to cut off the show, glad I stuck around.

Peep Adagaki near the end:mjgrin:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Masamune's actions are starting to affect the people around him. So far, he's taking more L's than W's with this revenge scheme. In Fuuka, the MC is at least aware of the decisions he makes.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Masamune's actions are starting to affect the people around him. So far, he's taking more L's than W's with this revenge scheme. In Fuuka, the MC is at least aware of the decisions he makes.

Got in shape and still act bytchmade
Freaking out in girls room
Fuuka mc had hottest chic in game all in his room and he was introverted and still makes progress with females and aware of his decisions

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
watching Ruroni Kenshin and this shyt kinda avg :yeshrug: and the intro music :scust: atleast theres blood :manny:
Gets MUCH better, just kinda laying the ground work early on task of the day / episodic type stuff in the beginning

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If any of you guys are into Gantz, there is a CGI movie out now called Gantz:O its based on the Osaka arc in the Manga. It's on Netflix, PS4 and Blu-ray.

That looks dope. Before the Mangalore jumped ship too. It would be crazy to see the fight against that Buddha statue from the end of the first arc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Masamune-kun no Revenge is finally starting to get good. Hopefully next episode we find out Neko's game.