Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuuka is amazing brehs. :wow:It makes up for the rest of this otherwise terrible season.

:ohhh:

been watching Konosuba, haven't flat out enjoyed watching a anime so much in a while.

:ohhh:

*does my googles*

konosubabanner.jpg

:hhh:

:hubie:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
How do they blow legal sources out of the water by using their product?
Fansubs torrent though...

I'm talking about the streaming aspect. Why would someone pay something a month with all the content available for free? Other than the support the industry morale, the average person gonna see a kissanime and be like "Why the hell I need Hulu"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fansubs torrent though...

I'm talking about the streaming aspect. Why would someone pay something a month with all the content available for free? Other than the support the industry morale, the average person gonna see a kissanime and be like "Why the hell I need Hulu"
I've never used kissanime. $7 to $10 a month is an insignificant amount of money to me. I just decided for what they offer paying that money is worth supporting something I clearly like. I love Crunchyroll for example. From any device I can resume a show I'm watching from the exact moment I left off. iPad, to iPhone, to Roku, to PC, to Surface the apps on all of them and works great.

I guess at some point I had to ask myself why am i pirating this when it's dirt cheap? Part of the reason we get almost every major show subbed and released within hours of it airing in Japan in Crunchyroll. Before they started legal subbing you had to wait days, maybe weeks, maybe months to get a show in subs. If nobody pays of it the site dies off and we go back to the dark ages. Maybe a group picks up a show you like and maybe they don't.