ryuu-no-haisha-8057.jpg
:scusthov:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This fuuka is so good brehs finally watched it and am current stays this way I'm buying if it comes stateside

Her love is strong tho :mjcry:

MvCk1uO.jpg

Couldn't justify buying unlimited blade works blu ray for $180 for half a season and it being $360 for whole season so got DVD instead for whole season for $70 for each $140 whole season
Then got code geass finally

Daps
Reppin
SN1
This fuuka is so good brehs finally watched it and am current stays this way I'm buying if it comes stateside

Her love is strong tho :mjcry:

Couldn't justify buying unlimited blade works blu ray for $180 for half a season and it being $360 for whole season so got DVD instead for whole season for $70 for each $140 whole season
Then got code geass finally

I can't believe how expensive anime DVDs are. I'd love to start a collection but spending $100s per series is insane.

Fuuka DVD will definitely be coming it's licensed by Funimation and their airing the dub currently.

Yamada's First Time was lowkey the show that got me back into anime. You might be right about it being the funniest anime, I can't think of anything that's topped it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I can't believe how expensive anime DVDs are. I'd love to start a collection but spending $100s per series is insane.

Fuuka DVD will definitely be coming it's licensed by Funimation and their airing the dub currently.

Yamada's First Time was lowkey the show that got me back into anime. You might be right about it being the funniest anime, I can't think of anything that's topped it.

Yea anime is expensive but I watch it the most and it's worth it cuz of replay value but I have limits on how much I spend so I don't buy a whole series off the bat unless I put enough money to side for it already otherwise I get it in sets and only the best of best I buy that I personally enjoy the most

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Anime DVDs be on some other shyt. Episodes don't even be that long, and they expecting so much. :dahell:

I can buy the Flash on Blu-Ray for 20 bucks. 23 Episode season, 45 minute episodes :banderas:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

...did not expect a DBZ fight from a show about cute dragon maids. Kobayashi-san is a good
one

If you know how to shop around it's not so expensive. Rightstuf, Sentai Filmworks, Amazon/Target/Best Buy on a blue moon have promotions to take advantage of especially during holidays

There's a good budget series called S.A.V.E. with titles for $25 or less, kinda like PS Greatest Hits. B Gata H Kei was $10 when I got it

I got that yamada show funniest show I ever seen in anime shyt had me in tears whole time :laff:

It's been eight years since I last saw it and still funny as hell. The dub makes it even better

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Consumed
Yea shyt is :mjlol:
I watched it in dub first so didn't see need for Sub
If I watch a show in dub first I rarely watch it in sub
Prefer sub majority of time but will give dub a try of shows I buy that has that option and if it sounds good I'll watch it in dub instead
Dbz and Sao only shows I watch in sub and dub by rotating each time I watch them on my disc

I primarily buy at rightstuf then sometimes at amazon cuz can be cheaper

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Masamune actually was a good episode. They are still stuck in the mud with the way the story is focused, but this episode should move them along nicely.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Masamune actually was a good episode. They are still stuck in the mud with the way the story is focused, but this episode should move them along nicely.

He rejected her but also got his feelings hurt too and to find out bout her health too :mjcry: