Daps
Reppin
SN1
Everyone who said this season would suck ended up being right. Although I still somewhat disagree cause if I was watching subs I think it'd be a decent season with KonoSuba. Dub wise Fuuka and Interviews with Monster Girls are the only good shows right now.

@twan83 Ordinal Scale ended with "SAO will return" so looks like season 3 isn't coming this year:mjcry:
Finished Toradora :mjcry:

It was beautiful :bryan:

GOAT romance :mjcry:

Gotta re-watch that one of these days.:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Everyone who said this season would suck ended up being right. Although I still somewhat disagree cause if I was watching subs I think it'd be a decent season with KonoSuba. Dub wise Fuuka and Interviews with Monster Girls are the only good shows right now.

@twan83 Ordinal Scale ended with "SAO will return" so looks like season 3 isn't coming this year:mjcry:

I liked Golden Time and White Album 2 better. GT because it's about college kids not high schoolers.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I only watch dubs and those don't have dubs so what can I say :yeshrug:
Oh I haven't watched a dub since back when Gundam Wing originally came to Toonami. I just got used to subs on anime because I came from the era where fansubs were real and that was the main way you got to see stuff. You'd have to wait years if ever to see stuff dubbed and only select shows got that treatment quick enough to matter. I remember the campaign begging DIC to dub the rest of Sailor Moon cause they stopped at Sailor Moon R.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I liked Golden Time and White Album 2 better. GT because it's about college kids not high schoolers.
Golden time I'm really high on even bought it
Amagami SS and SS+ >>>>>>
Enjoyed it a lot better than expected but still like golden time more

Need to rewatch torodora forgot how good it was
Konosuba been my shyt this season be funny as shyt every ep

I read it had that ending didn't see movie and avoided spoilers but read it said that at end :mjcry:
Heard movie was really good tho
Gonna see march 9 either alone or with my kids since they love Sao

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I've got Nodame Cantabile, Kare Kano, Koi Kaze, Spice & Wolf as the best romances I've seen

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
sWXb7WU.jpg

Barakamon's slip cover is rough like a painting canvas. That's a great touch

Gonna sell the huge poster of Meiko that comes with Prison School