winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This fuuka is so good brehs finally watched it and am current stays this way I'm buying if it comes stateside

Her love is strong tho :mjcry:
Fuuka started out good but the harem shenanigans with the indecisive lead are derailing it. Honestly dude should just pick the girl in the band with the purple hair and call it good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I see now why youtubers be stressing support the industry and use legal subs so bad....

This kissanime and 9anime stream site blow just about every legal source out the fukking water

Jesus
You do know that 90% of fansubs just steal the legal stream and re-upload it right? How do they blow legal sources out of the water by using their product?

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Fuuka is amazing brehs. :wow:It makes up for the rest of this otherwise terrible season.

Masamune-kun no Revenge is finally starting to get good.
What episode are you on cause this shyt boring the fukk out of me but the dubs only at episode 3.

You do know that 90% of fansubs just steal the legal stream and re-upload it right? How do they blow legal sources out of the water by using their product?
I don't know about subs, but for dubs he's right. Crunchyroll is said to have a very limited dub selection and if I was subscribed to Funimation I'd miss out on most of the upcoming DVD releases that look good (mostly all coming from Sentai). As far as I know there's no Crunchyroll/Netflix style subscription for dubs that covers everything so you either have to have multiple subscriptions or buy tons of expensive DVDs for shows that might end up being terrible.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fuuka is amazing brehs. :wow:It makes up for the rest of this otherwise terrible season.

What episode are you on cause this shyt boring the fukk out of me but the dubs only at episode 3.

I don't know about subs, but for dubs he's right. Crunchyroll is said to have a very limited dub selection and if I was subscribed to Funimation I'd miss out on most of the upcoming DVD releases that look good (mostly all coming from Sentai). As far as I know there's no Crunchyroll/Netflix style subscription for dubs that covers everything so you either have to have multiple subscriptions or buy tons of expensive DVDs for shows that might end up being terrible.
You can now link Crunchyroll to VRV. I just joined Crunchyroll and haven't even been charged so I'm going to link my account and pay the $10 a month and get VRV instead now because linking means I can use their premium on the standard Crunchyroll app and for the extra $3 a month I get Funimation as well as Rooster teeth included on the VRV app.

VRV is a crazy good deal but I hear the app isn't as good as any of the stand alone services. VRV also can't stream to anything except iOS, Android, PS4, and Xbox One at the moment but the linking to Crunchyroll makes it a no brainer to sign up for their combo pack at $9.99 instead of paying $7.99 for Crunchyroll alone.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Fuuka started out good but the harem shenanigans with the indecisive lead are derailing it. Honestly dude should just pick the girl in the band with the purple hair and call it good.

She fukk up a female or guy for him too got along real well on twitter

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The purple haired chick is a good match for him. Famous Chick, we already know what's going to happen to her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gabriel Dropout and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid aren't normally the type of shows I watch but I've been watching both and they're great. I also started watching YuruYuri because it's from the same script writer and director as Gabriel Dropout. It's not as good but it has it's moments.

I haven't really watched many K-On clones. Hell I never finished K-On either.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Finished Stray dogs season 2, love the fukkniut if it and hope we get a 3rd season, finished the biking anime season 1 and can say it was the short loved it too. Big order had potential but that shyt was rushed

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Watching Fate/Zero on episode 11 of season 1. It's alright but I don't get the hype. I'll watch season 2 but if it doesn't get better I don't know if I'll bother with Fate/stay night.

You can now link Crunchyroll to VRV. I just joined Crunchyroll and haven't even been charged so I'm going to link my account and pay the $10 a month and get VRV instead now because linking means I can use their premium on the standard Crunchyroll app and for the extra $3 a month I get Funimation as well as Rooster teeth included on the VRV app.

VRV is a crazy good deal but I hear the app isn't as good as any of the stand alone services. VRV also can't stream to anything except iOS, Android, PS4, and Xbox One at the moment but the linking to Crunchyroll makes it a no brainer to sign up for their combo pack at $9.99 instead of paying $7.99 for Crunchyroll alone.
What's VRV? I don't have a current gen console. Could do it on my phone I suppose.

A kickstarter for an anime about cat girls raised one million dollars today.

What a time to be alive
Cat Planet Cuties was a good show so :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching Fate/Zero on episode 11 of season 1. It's alright but I don't get the hype. I'll watch season 2 but if it doesn't get better I don't know if I'll bother with Fate/stay night.

What's VRV? I don't have a current gen console. Could do it on my phone I suppose.

Cat Planet Cuties was a good show so :yeshrug:

VRV’s Combo Pack bundles together Crunchyroll, MONDO, Funimation, Rooster Teeth, Cartoon Hangover, Nerdist, Geek & Sundry, and Tested for $9.99 per month.

The problem with VRV is right now you can only use Crunchyroll outside the VRV app and all the other services have to be used inside the VRV app. I hear eventually they plan to let you link your membership to the other services.

If you want to use Funimation for example you can't log on to their service directly you have to log onto the VRV app and browse all their shows from inside the app. If you want to use Crunchyroll you can use the VRV app or link your combo pack membership to a Crunchyroll account and use Crunchyroll on the web or any mobile / console Crunchyroll app.

I'm also thinking of biting the bullet and paying for Amazon Anime Strike which is $5 a month. Between my Netflix sub, Crunchyroll through VRV, Amazon Strike and my Hulu sub I should be able to stream damn near any anime legally.