West Baltimore hood during quarantine

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Newark and DC hoods do not look exactly the same as Philly, Camden, Trenton and a Bmore.

Newark isn’t a row home city like that and DC has lots of apartments complexes and what appears to me to be colorful brownstones. Forgot what DC calls their brownstones.

Anyways I can tell DC and Newark apart by easily looking at a picture

They’re just called rowhouses in DC. Depending on the neighborhood, a lot of rowhomes in DC are surprisingly big asf. Even the more dark red brick rowhomes that you’ll see all over the Soufside and in the deeper parts of Uptown can be as big as most of the non-luxury townhouses you’ll see here in PG. One of my high school friends used to live in one with her older sister a few years ago in the Petworth neighborhood, those rowhouses are more comfy than people think :ehh: The basements can be a lil tight tho, my auntie (RIP) used to live in one not too far from the Zoo. My head damn near touched the ceiling and this was way before I grew my afro lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They’re just called rowhouses in DC. Depending on the neighborhood, a lot of rowhomes in DC are surprisingly big asf. Even the more dark red brick rowhomes that you’ll see all over the Soufside and in the deeper parts of Uptown can be as big as most of the non-luxury townhouses you’ll see here in PG. One of my high school friends used to live in one with her older sister a few years ago in the Petworth neighborhood, those rowhouses are more comfy than people think :ehh: The basements can be a lil tight tho, my auntie (RIP) used to live in one not too far from the Zoo. My head damn near touched the ceiling and this was way before I grew my afro lol

Yea those row homes are big. Some can be over 4,000 square feet. Honestly I wish NYc had more of those instead of those shytty tiny starter homes when you leave the busy cores of town.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope ole girls washed her hands after diggin in her ass

I hate how ppl don't think that's nasty

A cashier adjusted her pants right in front of me then handed me my stuff :scusthov:
A real man would have offered to fix her pants for her

:unimpressed:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Driving in Philly in general is a nightmare, I legit be scared because of how TIGHT those streets are with cars parked on both sides :picard: I’d rather deal with DC’s insane ass circles

Facts luckily most of my family lives in North East. Streets a tad bit wider.

Philly still thinks Horses are a way of transport lol

Btw @KodeBlue @Sankofa Alwayz i got banned from city data yesterday

Lmao

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Like the ones I seen pics of in the South Bronx? They looked like they were randomly placed

Those are more modern so they look pretty nice and The South Bronx is poor so ill give it a pass but I’m speaking more about areas like East Flatbush and even parts of South Jamaica. I rather those homes be replaced with townhomes to create more sq ft on less space

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Driving in Philly in general is a nightmare, I legit be scared because of how TIGHT those streets are with cars parked on both sides :picard: I’d rather deal with DC’s insane ass circles

I'll take Philly's tight streets over DCs traffic circles. I'll walking thru a Blood neighborhood dressed in blue listening to Nipsey over dealing with those 6 point intersections in DC.