West Baltimore hood during quarantine

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
All they have tew dew is just stay at home and watch Hewlew and YewTewbe. :scust:

Fug yew say yo? :birdman:

Yew stewpid for all dat dummy

I should run your pockets when I see yew round Da Aveneew bytch :umad: That Charli nikka tew when I catch his ass geekin, yo gon’ have to see me in the cut round Liberty & Garrison all up in that lor ass camera, yew fuggin feel me yo? :demonic:

LOL Nah I’m just fuggin witchu woe, welcome to B-Town dummy :youngsabo:

tenor.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
That area was littered with trash. Cities and communities need to do a better job controlling that.
I literally see people throwing trash out they car almost every time I drive, it’s the people not the municipal government :yeshrug:

starts from a young age. See kids walking from the corner store, eat a bag of chips and throw it right on the ground.

my parents always taught me to hold on to my chip bags, candy wrappers then dump it whenever u get to the nearest trash can :ufdup:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Racist propaganda..
You can drive through any major city and still see pockets of people out. Especially at a major transportation hub like Penn north where countless buses and trains cross lines
How is that racist propaganda? :hhh:

If anything it’s giving people who live in these areas a voice to show the world how shyt really is in the inner cities of the US.

The channel is ran by a Detroit brother who drives cross country filming hoods and interviewing the locals.

@Nicole0416 show me one video of his where he’s talking down on black inner city folk or “exploiting” the hood

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How is that racist propaganda? :hhh:

If anything it’s giving people who live in these areas a voice to show the world how shyt really is in the inner cities of the US.

The channel is ran by a Detroit brother who drives cross country filming hoods and interviewing the locals.

@Nicole0416 show me one video of his where he’s talking down on black inner city folk or “exploiting” the hood
Fuk you and him. I said what I said.