Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:dead:

I read one of your posts a few minutes ago. Calling out the racist who try to insist that Miami isn't southern.

It was a whole paragraph tho low-key :russ:

Haha yeah he's one of them...

There's an Asian troll "MrJester" who always trolling Sacramento and I call his ass out every time for it, and that weak mode "JMT" always deleting my posts or suspending me for it. That "Ebck" Asian used to troll Richmond until he moved there a few years ago and I kept it hot on his ass too. Then there's this white Latin dude from Raleigh "Heel82" who also be on the bullshyt sometimes...

Matter fact "Gaylord Focker" is Asian too and be stepping outta bounds sometimes, these Asian muhfukkas really be pushing it on there. And yes those white folk, plenty of them are cowards who hate being challenged, it's too many of them to name, but i kill them with intellect and that really burns they asses up...

Most of the black folk cool over there and a couple of the whites are...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:dead:

I read one of your posts a few minutes ago. Calling out the racist who try to insist that Miami isn't southern.

It was a whole paragraph tho low-key :russ:

I was in that thread but didn’t focus too much on it. My whole thing with Miami is that black folks are southern as hell but when you cross the Hispanic territory it doesn’t feel south at all.

all the white folks in southern Florida are literally from New York, Jersey, Mass and Canada

:deadmanny:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

There's an Asian troll "MrJester" who always trolling Sacramento and I call his ass out every time for it, and that weak mode "JMT" always deleting my posts or suspending me for it. That "Ebck" Asian used to troll Richmond until he moved there a few years ago and I kept it hot on his ass too. Then there's this white Latin dude from Raleigh "Heel82" who also be on the bullshyt sometimes...

Matter fact "Gaylord Focker" is Asian too and be stepping outta bounds sometimes, these Asian muhfukkas really be pushing it on there. And yes those white folk, plenty of them are cowards who hate being challenged, it's too many of them to name, but i kill them with intellect and that really burns they asses up...

Ebck is Asian? I thought he was black :ohhh:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was in that thread but didn’t focus too much on it. My whole thing with Miami is that black folks are southern as hell but when you cross the Hispanic territory it doesn’t feel south at all.

all the white folks in southern Florida are literally from New York, Jersey, Mass and Canada

:deadmanny:

Yea, the black folks are southern. My wife's family is from there. They are just as southern in Miami, as her Georgia relatives.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

There is one black c00n whose always in Africa forum. He’s a military man who brags about driving a corvette while living in Hawaii.

dude would be deep in the red if he was on this site lol

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I sent that dude a message about his spelling. I'm thinking that I didn't want him spelling words all crazy making us look bad. Who time he ain't even one of "us." He's one of the DC people I argue with the most on there.

:gucci:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You can decide between Life or Death.
If you lack patience, and common sense at a time like this youre fukked.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
sheesh, thank god I'm from here and not north east

cali hoods look like warzone sometimes but atleast it's sunny out here and the bytches look way better. I aint see not one 7 or higher in this clip. all the pretty ones must be in the house being taken.the sky is gray too. oh and corona :scust: