West Baltimore hood during quarantine

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I looked it up and Baltimore has always had a trash issue. They just recently dedicated a clean-up crew for the city, but that was shutdown by covid.
There has always been street cleaning, and there has always been a lot of trash, like any hood ass city. It's just extra noticeable now.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Cities that have lot of blight tend to have lots of parking spaces. When you look at old pictures of the old Bronx and old East New York and Bushwick you’ll see blocks and blocks with barely any cars parked on them

@Cave Savage

Yes, as well as abandoned cars. While nowadays, finding a parking spot in Bushwick at least is damn near impossible.

When I started hanging out in Bushwick a couple years ago, I noticed that a lot of the blocks also must have been hit with arson back in the day because they have those ugly 80s rowhouses like you see all over the South Bronx.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yes, as well as abandoned cars. While nowadays, finding a parking spot in Bushwick at least is damn near impossible.

When I started hanging out in Bushwick a couple years ago, I noticed that a lot of the blocks also must have been hit with arson back in the day because they have those ugly 80s rowhouses like you see all over the South Bronx.

yup

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
They don't care about that shyt. They care about who has the best orchestra... fukk I care about an orchestra, or Michelin star rated restaurants.

Lmao orchestra tho? And they still bringing up Michelin and Zagat rated restaurants in 2020???

Those fukking Cacs on that site haven’t changed one bit :mjlol: I be wanting to drop by but I feel like if I see some passive aggressive bullshyt from them like back then, Imma be tempted to make an account just to fry they asses up again lol

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mindblown:

1200px-Ron_DeSantis%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg
Our black king y'all:blessed:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lmao orchestra tho? And they still bringing up Michelin and Zagat rated restaurants in 2020???

Those fukking Cacs on that site haven’t changed one bit :mjlol: I be wanting to drop by but I feel like if I see some passive aggressive bullshyt from them like back then, Imma be tempted to make an account just to fry they asses up again lol

Don't even bother going in there. They only thing they know how to do is be passive aggressive. Philly posters have gotten out of hand too. They're becoming more obnoxious than NYC posters.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, more obnoxious than they usually were when I was on there?

Them nikkaz are going so far as to say that Philly was the largest English speaking country in the world outside of London. They think that they were the first city in the country, and that they were once the largest city in the country....NONE OF THAT shyt IS TRUE. It's comical.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Them nikkaz are going so far as to say that Philly was the largest English speaking country in the world outside of London. They think that they were the first city in the country, and that they were once the largest city in the country....NONE OF THAT shyt IS TRUE. It's comical.

You know what? I kinda want the whole Coli to just make an account on city data and for at least a few days, launch a big ass invasion on them MFs and flood they whole servers with some straight up fukkery where even them st0rmfr0nt undercovered mods would be shook and overwhelmed :lolbron:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don't even bother going in there. They only thing they know how to do is be passive aggressive. Philly posters have gotten out of hand too. They're becoming more obnoxious than NYC posters.

The real NYC posters are more miserable then obnoxious. Seems the obnoxious New Yorkers are non New Yorkers who live on the city vs city thread.

one of the biggest NY boosters on that thread is from Louisiana lol

Nah but the funniest poster is topper he is the most obnoxious poster who reps San Jose and talks about San Jose as if it’s Paris

:pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You know what? I kinda want the whole Coli to just make an account on city data and for at least a few days, launch a big ass invasion on them MFs and flood they whole servers with some straight up fukkery where even them st0rmfr0nt undercovered mods would be shook and overwhelmed :lolbron:

The coli would be banned after 24 hours. Giving the mods real work to do

:pachaha:

we need a coli breh like @KodeBlue to be a city data mod.

How do you become one of those losers anyway?

:jbhmm:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
granted @KodeBlue has a history of debating a lot of them lol

:lolbron:

Most of my debates are with people from 2 cities: DC and Philly.

I only debate with DC posters whenever they try to include Baltimore in their stats to pad their numbers. At the same time, they take shots at Baltimore. If they stopped mentioning Baltimore, I'd leave them alone. Baltimore and DC aren't as connected as DC posters would have you believe.

I debate with Philly posters who think they they are the 2nd best at everything, 2nd toughest, 2nd wealthiest, wanna be like NYC, yet to be considered a knock off NYC. They hate that people think that Baltimore ans Philly as just as similar. They Really hate when I tell them that Baltimore has more influence on Philly than the other way around. Their minds can't fathom that concept.

The Dude from San Jose is funny as hell tho. He likes pissing off Philly posters.

People from DC, Philly, and NYC are cool on the coli tho. :salute:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

The CACs on that site would lose their fukking minds. The smartest, most logical people on that site of the black people. @murksiderock is one of the most logical people on the site.