Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
People don't like having their point of view challenged. As dumb as it sounds, people like to remain ignorant.
Did you tell them that you are a New Yorker too?

They know I’m a New Yorker. The NY forum is essentially a forum filled with New Yorkers who hate the city but still live here no matter what.

Everytime I come in there with a positive attitude and brag about how privileged some of them are they all attack me.

Same thing with the mod. Dude has been talking about wanting to live in a place where the woods are in his backyard for years. He is also successful yet he’s still living here......bytching

There are posters in there that still think NYC is a “dangerous” city and god forbid you show them facts.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They know I’m a New Yorker. The NY forum is essentially a forum filled with New Yorkers who hate the city but still live here no matter what.

Everytime I come in there with a positive attitude and brag about how privileged some of them are they all attack me.

Same thing with the mod. Dude has been talking about wanting to live in a place where the woods are in his backyard for years. He is also successful yet he’s still living here......bytching

There are posters in there that still think NYC is a “dangerous” city and god forbid you show them facts.

Post the link. I gotta see that shyt. :russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Did they see this :jbhmm: