West Baltimore hood during quarantine

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yes

Despite its size, Bmore isn’t a real crowded city compared to DC and Philly, even in the hood. When you look at the density levels of the three cities, it makes sense when you actually feel that shyt in person

Cities that have lot of blight tend to have lots of parking spaces. When you look at old pictures of the old Bronx and old East New York and Bushwick you’ll see blocks and blocks with barely any cars parked on them

@Cave Savage

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
West Philly, North Philly, Camden, Newark, Trenton, Baltimore, D.C hoods all look exactly the same more or less...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore looks like fallout 3. Never thought I’d see somewhere that looks worse than the westside of Chicago. East St. Louis and Gary Indiana are also up there.

Judging from what I see on google maps. Chicago has a much more vacant lot issue than urban blight in its infrastructure

Which is good because I think Detroit and Baltimore should knocked down these empty row homes and homes which Detroit actually does.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
West Philly, North Philly, Camden, Newark, Trenton, Baltimore, D.C hoods all look exactly the same more or less...

Newark and DC hoods do not look exactly the same as Philly, Camden, Trenton and a Bmore.

Newark isn’t a row home city like that and DC has lots of apartments complexes and what appears to me to be colorful brownstones. Forgot what DC calls their brownstones.

Anyways I can tell DC and Newark apart by easily looking at a picture

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bmore legit be worse than parts of New York at times when it comes to trash and litter on the streets

NYC gets a bad rep because of the trash that are in decent areas but when it comes to the ghetto because urban blight is not big here I can say nyc ghettos are not as dirty as ghettos you are in Philly and Baltimore.

Brownsville which is not clean looks much more cleaner than the Baltimore hood shown in this thread

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This seems like some hood safari for white people to view from the comfort of their homes type shyt.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes

Despite its size, Bmore isn’t a real crowded city compared to DC and Philly, even in the hood. When you look at the density levels of the three cities, it makes sense when you actually feel that shyt in person

DC is an apartment city so their density will be higher, and Philly is just has narrower streets. Baltimore is more structurally dense than DC tho. Only Philly and Boston have the narrow streets that Baltimore has. You walk out your front and are literally in the street.

225 S Chapel St
Google Maps

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This seems like some hood safari for white people to view from the comfort of their homes type shyt.

judging by the comments under his video yes it does.

The video dude is passionate about this. He goes to the same good several of times.

He’ll do a Baltimore in the winter, quarantine, summer, rain video lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DC is an apartment city so their density will be higher, and Philly is just has narrower streets. Baltimore is more structurally dense than DC tho. Only Philly and Boston have the narrow streets that Baltimore has. You walk out your front and are literally in the street.

225 S Chapel St
Google Maps

Parallel parking in Philly is a nightmare

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And you took it?
She did it right after baggin my shyt

So I grabbed the bottom of the bag (it was water and another drink and took my stuff out without touching the top of the bag

I must’ve missed this in the video

Ole girl twerking (which I don't have a problem with) has to pull her jeans out her ass in like the first 30 seconds

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Where do you think that mentality comes from?

could be several factors. Mentality plus the fact that the hood is neglected. For example in NYC a lot of companies are known for going to black areas and illegally dumping their trash on them.

They won’t think of doing that in places such as Howard Beach or any middle class area.

Culture also plays a part. If people around you do not care then you might not care either