West African (Cape Verde) women >

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone whos not cv exoticizing our women in hopes of making their ugly ass look better in the next generation through procreation. Is that you ? These ol raggedy dudes talkin about i want a cv girl stop it. If you dont live in Mass, conn, you better snap out that dream.

Goin to new bedford this year to Eat.

I'm 100% cv and love where I come from but I'll pass when it comes to cv men. Stop being a hater on my Jamaican posterchild336. He's def not ugly and he can handle this cv damn well. Nhos homi cabo verdiano nhos ta manda boca de mas. Ami e dodu na nha Jamaicans....But I'll always represent where I come from....

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 100% cv and love where I come from but I'll pass when it comes to cv men. Stop being a hater on my Jamaican posterchild336. He's def not ugly and he can handle this cv damn well. Nhos homi cabo verdiano nhos ta manda boca de mas. Ami e dodu na nha Jamaicans....But I'll always represent where I come from....

:dwillhuh:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
all i got to say is...
190_506451136398_4527_n.jpg

:ohlawd:

only Cape Verdean woman that i know. can't lie, she is so :noah: it's ridiculous. she ALWAYS has a boyfriend tho. I NEVER remember her being single.....and i know why :shaq:

edit:

251230_574771920998_7584047_n.jpg

:noah:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Anyone whos not cv exoticizing our women in hopes of making their ugly ass look better in the next generation through procreation. Is that you ? These ol raggedy dudes talkin about i want a cv girl stop it. If you dont live in Mass, conn, you better snap out that dream.

Goin to new bedford this year to Eat.

OMFG :deadmanny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You'll pass. Why? Whats wrong with you? You think Jamaicans arent going to cheat on you? :russ: Yea you go out there and have a blast. Probably a party girl thats gonna get brought back to reality. :snoop: We probably cousins. Wait till i tell everyone in new bedford you rollin round with a jamaican. Man o man. Im embarrassed right now. You gotta be hella light skinned to be rollin around with a jamaican cat. It aint gonna end well. Come home girl, come home.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You'll pass. Why? Whats wrong with you? You think Jamaicans arent going to cheat on you? :russ: Yea you go out there and have a blast. Probably a party girl thats gonna get brought back to reality. :snoop: We probably cousins. Wait till i tell everyone in new bedford you rollin round with a jamaican. Man o man. Im embarrassed right now. You gotta be hella light skinned to be rollin around with a jamaican cat. It aint gonna end well. Come home girl, come home.

:laugh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what: my n*gga, what's ya problem? You my man but hold off on the neg talk.

Its not a diss. Its a question. Im sayin, whats so special about chew compared to that cv? You aint gotta be nice to me nikka. I aint mr. somebody i dont need any fukkin friends.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
why the jamaican hate broski? we're not all dark as Shabba!! :damn:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
by the way new bedford, mass..one of the most godawful cities ive ever been in...everything in that town smells like fish..shyt's a dump..yet alot of cape verdeans i know are from that area or frequent that area...go fig :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y