West African (Cape Verde) women >

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love you.

Doesn't look like love looks like hate... You have been the only negative person in this thread... If you have all that p****y fallin in your lap why are you mad? Why are you dissing another men out there and angry at your people ?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:comeon: Why are groups of black people going out of their way to diss other groups of black people in here. Just appreciate and keep it moving.

because thats how black people have been since the beginning. Unfortunately thats how it might always be. It's not just here in American. They do that shyt in Africa too. Groups of tribes and ethnicity thinking they're above others. Colorism also has a big hand in it too. You have some Fulanese thinking they're better than everybody else. Some Habisha people denying their blackness. Then you have some Africans and West Indians who come over here in America and diss African American as if they're above them and shyt. It goes on and on.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
because thats how black people have been since the beginning. Unfortunately thats how it might always be. It's not just here in American. They do that shyt in Africa too. Groups of tribes and ethnicity thinking they're above others. Colorism also has a big hand in it too. You have some Fulanese thinking they're better than everybody else. Some Habisha people denying their blackness. Then you have some Africans and West Indians who come over here in America and diss African American as if they're above them and shyt. It goes on and on.

Its worse than Dominicans who run around acting like they dont have african blood like every other black people and really are idiotic enough to think they have "spanish blood"

Last edited by a moderator:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know plenty of CV providers. In fact most of the ones i know have wives that dont even work. You're a goldigger taking advantage of the natural Thirst Jamaicans have for light skinned women. Jamaica lost. You sound like a headache for CV men and your Jamaicans :mindblown: are the aspirin to our problem. Good luck out there. When they dog you out you'll realize that maybe men in general just dont want to provide, for you. :ufdup: Im so upset with you i dont know what to do.

Insecure men like you is the reason why I shut cv men out. You can't handle the truth. I'm far from a gold digger. There are very few women like me in this world. I have 2 jobs and I provide for myself.I don't wait around for anyone to support me. You should already know cv women work hard. Stop hating my Jamaicans. You should learn a little something from them....it's a shame to see how you go out of your way talking s**t. I know I won't get dogged out there needs to be more men like him out here.....The only person you should be mad at is yourself....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Insecure men like you is the reason why I shut cv men out. You can't handle the truth. I'm far from a gold digger. There are very few women like me in this world. I have 2 jobs and I provide for myself.I don't wait around for anyone to support me. You should already know cv women work hard. Stop hating my Jamaicans. You should learn a little something from them....it's a shame to see how you go out of your way talking s**t. I know I won't get dogged out there needs to be more men like him out here.....The only person you should be mad at is yourself....
My Jamaicans? Wait, you the girl posterchild posted? :steviej:

Why you :cape: so hard for Jamaicans for, you dating them right now or something?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Majority of them do have Spanish blood. What the fukk are you talking about? But you are right that a lot of them do deny their African heritage.

U know wha i mean. Dont take it so literally.

I mean how they have all this negative attitudes to black people and talk about us like they arent black too

its almost laughable

Last edited by a moderator:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't belive no one has mentioned amber rose:ohmy:..

amber+rose.jpg

the finest bald woman ON EARF!:ohlawd::wow: