West African (Cape Verde) women >

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
why the jamaican hate broski? we're not all dark as Shabba!! :damn:

I dont hate jamaicans. Has nothing to do with skin color. This chick said she dont mess with her peeps at all meaning she has closed that door on her own peeps in favor of another. Im offended by that so im thinkin, whats so special. She probably gettin D'd down and is out partying and what not. CV men are known ladies men, are possessive, abusive and are known to cheat. Jamaicans are known ladies men, are possessive, abusive and known to cheat. She got family issues, not issues with Capeverdean men. She was better off sayin, she met a jamaican and liked him then throwin us under the damn bus :steviej:

Voce tem problemas.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I dont hate jamaicans. Has nothing to do with skin color. This chick said she dont mess with her peeps at all meaning she has closed that door on her own peeps in favor of another. Im offended by that so im thinkin, whats so special. She probably gettin D'd down and is out partying and what not. CV men are known ladies men, are possessive, abusive and are known to cheat. Jamaicans are known ladies men, are possessive, abusive and known to cheat. She got family issues, not issues with Capeverdean men.

oh ok i gotcha ...i got love for jamaican men obviously (not the 1st and 2nd gener's tho :scusthov: ). they are GREAT providers and family men...but they do cheat like a bytch. she will learn grass isn't always greener. :yeshrug:

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont hate jamaicans. Has nothing to do with skin color. This chick said she dont mess with her peeps at all meaning she has closed that door on her own peeps in favor of another. Im offended by that so im thinkin, whats so special. She probably gettin D'd down and is out partying and what not. CV men are known ladies men, are possessive, abusive and are known to cheat. Jamaicans are known ladies men, are possessive, abusive and known to cheat. She got family issues, not issues with Capeverdean men. She was better off sayin, she met a jamaican and liked him then throwin us under the damn bus :steviej:

Voce tem problemas.

Sweety you are a hater. All men cheat and can be abusive. It has nothing to do with race. My problem with cv men is that you are not providers your selfish and you have no clue what it means to treat a women right. And yes I have closed the door to cv men. And that door will never be opened again. I love my people but it doesn't mean I have to date them. I have no complaints about my Jamaicans. And to set you straight no I'm not a party girl.Had I been I'm sure you would've seen me around....Don't hate cause a Jamaican can give me what a cv man can never give me.....LMAO...Shame on you...:ohhh:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll pass. Why? Whats wrong with you? You think Jamaicans arent going to cheat on you? :russ: Yea you go out there and have a blast. Probably a party girl thats gonna get brought back to reality. :snoop: We probably cousins. Wait till i tell everyone in new bedford you rollin round with a jamaican. Man o man. Im embarrassed right now. You gotta be hella light skinned to be rollin around with a jamaican cat. It aint gonna end well. Come home girl, come home.

I see the ignorance you stereotype and generalized about 5x in just a couple post

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sweety you are a hater. All men cheat and can be abusive. It has nothing to do with race. My problem with cv men is that you are not providers your selfish and you have no clue what it means to treat a women right. And yes I have closed the door to cv men. And that door will never be opened again. I love my people but it doesn't mean I have to date them. I have no complaints about my Jamaicans. And to set you straight no I'm not a party girl.Had I been I'm sure you would've seen me around....Don't hate cause a Jamaican can give me what a cv man can never give me.....LMAO...Shame on you...:ohhh:

He isn't lying about men cheating, this could be any group of men but maybe you just have bad luck with your choices in your own men. I love Nigerian women but the only woman that cheated on me was a Nigerian one. Black American women have treated me well and I return the favor for the most part. But Mowgli feeling himself too much.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm 100% cv and love where I come from but I'll pass when it comes to cv men. Stop being a hater on my Jamaican posterchild336. He's def not ugly and he can handle this cv damn well. Nhos homi cabo verdiano nhos ta manda boca de mas. Ami e dodu na nha Jamaicans....But I'll always represent where I come from....

all jamaican dudes bleach and cape verdians are soft....getz with a black a'merican baby :hug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I know plenty of CV providers. In fact most of the ones i know have wives that dont even work. You're a goldigger taking advantage of the natural Thirst Jamaicans have for light skinned women. Jamaica lost. You sound like a headache for CV men and your Jamaicans :mindblown: are the aspirin to our problem. Good luck out there. When they dog you out you'll realize that maybe men in general just dont want to provide, for you. :ufdup: Im so upset with you i dont know what to do.