Wesley Snipes on Returning to the Blade Franchise

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mos def this nikka right here

alucard-sotn-concept1.jpg
And Hellsing's Alucard, which would be extra overkill.

Contrabass97

Rookie
Daps
I just want to see an actual black man as the lead character on any superhero / fantasy movie.
Between Spider-Man, Batman, Captain America, etc. I'm very sick of the 'scrawny white dude grows into a superhero' story.

And hell, if we're going to see Batman's parents get killed *again* in Batman vs. Superman, then we can certainly do with seeing Blade's origin again.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I just want to see an actual black man as the lead character on any superhero / fantasy movie.
Between Spider-Man, Batman, Captain America, etc. I'm very sick of the 'scrawny white dude grows into a superhero' story.

And hell, if we're going to see Batman's parents get killed *again* in Batman vs. Superman, then we can certainly do with seeing Blade's origin again.

People love to make excuses when they've been rehashing Bruce Parents death and Uncle Ben Dying over and over again and from the looks of the Marvel Spidey reboot, I'm sure Uncle Ben is going to die AGAIN, lol. There is no excuse for a Blade 4 at this point.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
If he's still in shape fine, but if not him who? Michael Jai White?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I'm down just as long as Wesley & his team choreographs all the fights and they write it with the tone of the og ..i love II but they started to go into Popeye mode in some places lol

That was Del Toro adding comic book moments in a comic book movie. I like both movies Blade 1 & 2 as of late Blade II has become my favorite as an overall movie.