Wesley Snipes on Returning to the Blade Franchise

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

:jbhmm: Why is Kate Beckingsale talking about this? Is she gonna play her character from the "Underworld" movies in this upcoming "Blade" project?

Apparently somebody asked her if they were going to do a crossover and she said it was talked about at some point but Marvel had plans for Blade. I think people are taking it out of context though. She was probably referring to the Blade TV show they did years ago when Underworld was at the height of its popularity.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Apparently somebody asked her if they were going to do a crossover and she said it was talked about at some point but Marvel had plans for Blade. I think people are taking it out of context though. She was probably referring to the Blade TV show they did years ago when Underworld was at the height of its popularity.
they put Ghost Rider on televison, don't be shocked if you see Blade too

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

Blade on TV again.... :banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If they aren't going to make blade flicks again they should just leave it dead. That tv show was trash and I don't want to see it on Netflix (which will do 1 season every 3years)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If they aren't going to make blade flicks again they should just leave it dead. That tv show was trash and I don't want to see it on Netflix (which will do 1 season every 3years)

You serious???:childplease:

A blade Netflix series would be fukking amazing...:ohlawd::salute: 12 episodes...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You serious???:childplease:

A blade Netflix series would be fukking amazing...:ohlawd::salute: 12 episodes...
Are you serious? :what:You really want to see a blade series with netflix/marvels shoestring budget? it will look like a 90s bokeeme woodbine movie on the horror channel :camby: