Wesley Snipes on Returning to the Blade Franchise

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i wondered if blade dropped now how much money it would make

Well adjusted for Inflation, "Blade 1 and 2" made roughly 120+ Million in ticket sales a piece. I think Blade can do well in this comicbook movie obsessed market. "Blade Trinity" flopped cause they tried way to hard to make it more appealing to the youth instead of just keeping it raw. That turned off OG fans.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Blade II = Aliens. It's a bigger, more action driven movie than the first and obviously the plot itself borrows heavily from the movie as well.
tomatoes tomatoes :mjcry:either way you get the picture...hang on I take it you were feeling aliens more? :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Aliens is an all-time legendary sci-fi action movie. Blade II is good but it ain't touching Aliens. :yeshrug:
I meant more than alien?
The whole premise of my arguement is the original blade was better than the sequel which just gave fans more action and cgi with less story much like reloaded in regards to matrix

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wouldn't want a Blade re-up the same reason I don't want a Spawn re-up, they're both dated. And as @KidStranglehold explained on the second page, vampires are gimmicky.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Lol i thought I was the only that thought trinity looked like some USA network bullshyt. Smh at it having the biggest budget.

Well yeah Blade Tragedy got the bigger budget on the strength of the first two flicks. It's a shame they didn't wait for Del Toro or Norrington didn't want to come back for the 3rd flick.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I meant more than alien?
The whole premise of my arguement is the original blade was better than the sequel which just gave fans more action and cgi with less story much like reloaded in regards to matrix

I don't put Alien and Aliens in the same category because they're so vastly different movies. Admittedly I'm not much of a horror fan (just not my genre) so I gravitate more towards Aliens. I think a better comparison would be comparing Blade and Blade II to Terminator and T2. The first is a smaller, more focused movie that's raw and gritty, the second bigger, flashier and more accessible. And I'd take both the original Blade and Terminator over their respective sequels.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Wesley Snipe is old but, Arnold is 67 years old playing Terminator :skip:

For these Blade movie's Wesley usually trains extra hard to get in tip top shape. The only reason he wasn't that great shape recently in Expendable is because he was in jail. He seems to be in good shape again on that new show on NBC.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Funny enough, all the Alucards I know would fukk up Drake.
mos def this nikka right here

alucard-sotn-concept1.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:ohhh: at Stephen Dorf only being 23/24 when he played Deacon Frost. Came off like a grown ass man in that role.

Funny thing is when he first got on set to do the Blade Snipes had beef with him for not putting enough intensity in some of the scenes. Snipes had to use his producer credit to put Dorf in check and they was cool for the rest of the flick. lol

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't put Alien and Aliens in the same category because they're so vastly different movies. Admittedly I'm not much of a horror fan (just not my genre) so I gravitate more towards Aliens. I think a better comparison would be comparing Blade and Blade II to Terminator and T2. The first is a smaller, more focused movie that's raw and gritty, the second bigger, flashier and more accessible. And I'd take both the original Blade and Terminator over their respective sequels.
what a wild statement, terminator could have easily been a b-movie horror and had the budget to match. Blade was in no way a low budget movie If anything it felt a lot more grand than the sequel which was made claustrophobic by design. Terminator 2 was a game changer whereas blade 2 couldn't change shyt, why? Because blade had already done that