Wesley Snipes on Returning to the Blade Franchise

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I loved Blade Trinity as a kid, more so than the other Blades. Mainly due to Dracula and HHH being in it. But yeah now I see why people despise the movie.

I actually like the first movie more now and watch it over and over again on YouTube. Same with the second one. Third one? Hardly if not at all...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I loved Blade Trinity as a kid, more so than the other Blades. Mainly due to Dracula and HHH being in it. But yeah now I see why people despise the movie.

I actually like the first movie more now and watch it over and over again on YouTube. Same with the second one. Third one? Hardly if not at all...
The 2nd Blade can be considered the best action movie of the 2000's imo bro. The 1st was great but the 2nd on another level similar to Terminator and T2.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

i be lookin for the 2nd one to watch on youtube but it be fakeouts...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The 2nd Blade can be considered the best action movie of the 2000's imo bro. The 1st was great but the 2nd on another level similar to Terminator and T2.
wow I liked the 2nd movie but it kind of gets overrated, It's basically the matrix reloaded of the blade franchise to me. Part 1 opened up the Pandoras box and was more character driven whereas the sequel basically goes deep into mythology while doing it with more louder techno music, faster paced action and cgi is ramped up in plot driven extravaganza that screams summer blockbuster

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Check this interview how the GAWD Snipes was doing promo for the first Blade with Howard Stern funny as hell.

Also remember Snipes contributions get overlooked in the movies. You really wouldn't know how much influence watching the movies. The best thing you can do is listen to the commentary tracks with Snipes on Blade 1 and Blade 2. Also listen to the commentary tracks with Del Toro & Peter Frankfurt and the single Del Toro track for the Blu-Ray release.

• He would put Goyer in check and tell him certain things Blade wouldn't do like in the first movie he was supposed to cry when he see's his mom. In the second movie Goyer had written that Blade destroyed the vampire/reaper embryos Whistler ended up doing it in the movie.

• Snipes designed the weapons such as the sword, the anti theft device part of the sword. The blade a rangs etc.

• Snipes pretty much brought in his own stunt/fight team to set up the great fights in the first two flicks.

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
fukk yall, Blade: Trinity was dope to me

:yeshrug:

When the main stars like Wesley Snipes, Whistler say they hated the movie, its a bad movie. Snipes became the fall guy by the Studio and Goyer saying he's a method actor and doing the same stuff he's done with the previous movies trying to down play him this time since Blade Tragedy under performed. It was never an issue in Blade 1 or 2 because initially Blade was an unknown character it was Snipes name that brought people to see it and they were successful. So the studio ain't complain then. Tragedy actually had the biggest budget out of the 3 movies and looks like a TV movie compared to Blade II.

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Wesley Snipes Says There's A Strong Possibility Of Blade Returning

blade-103956.jpg

Earlier this week, Wesley Snipes revealed that he's been talking to Marvel about bringing back Blade.

Now he's talking about it again, this time to IGN, saying that those conversations will continue.

"It's a topic of conversation,” Snipes says. “It's inescapable. They have their agenda, we have ours, and we're both moving at an accelerated pace to create magic. We'll see if it all matches up. There's a strong possibility, but if not we have another project that's going to stand toe to toe with Blade.”

Its not surprising that Marvel has plans for Blade, after reacquiring the rights, but the possibility of bringing back a previous actor for the role seems out of character for the studio, and its unclear how that would blend with established continuity of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, assuming that is the plan.

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/11/wesley-snipes-says-theres-a-strong-possibility-of-blade-returnin/

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
wow I liked the 2nd movie but it kind of gets overrated, It's basically the matrix reloaded of the blade franchise to me. Part 1 opened up the Pandoras box and was more character driven whereas the sequel basically goes deep into mythology while doing it with more louder techno music, faster paced action and cgi is ramped up in plot driven extravaganza that screams summer blockbuster

Blade II = Aliens. It's a bigger, more action driven movie than the first and obviously the plot itself borrows heavily from the movie as well.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"It's a topic of conversation,” Snipes says. “It's inescapable. They have their agenda, we have ours, and we're both moving at an accelerated pace to create magic. We'll see if it all matches up. There's a strong possibility, but if not we have another project that's going to stand toe to toe with Blade.

And just like that I realized that Wesley is about the right age now to play Blue Marvel, and there's no better time to turn that into a movie than now.:wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When the main stars like Wesley Snipes, Whistler say they hated the movie, its a bad movie. Snipes became the fall guy by the Studio and Goyer saying he's a method actor and doing the same stuff he's done with the previous movies trying to down play him this time since Blade Tragedy under performed. It was never issue in Blade 1 or 2 because initially Blade was an unknown character it was Snipes name that brought people to see it and they were successful. So the studio ain't complain then. Tragedy actually had the biggest budget out of the 3 movies and looks like a TV movie compared to Blade II.

Lol i thought I was the only that thought trinity looked like some USA network bullshyt. Smh at it having the biggest budget.