Wesley Snipes on Returning to the Blade Franchise

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If I wanted to watch Buffy I would watch Buffy, I'm not down with this Blade daughter shyt. I'm not saying it won't work but I would rather just see Blade.
Buffy was a human vampire slayer never a cross breed :krs:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

disgusted.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
If I wanted to watch Buffy I would watch Buffy, I'm not down with this Blade daughter shyt. I'm not saying it won't work but I would rather just see Blade.

I would prefer a stand alone Blade flick but if this has the right team behind it writing and directing it could be good. Only thing that bugs me it may be watered down and PG-13 rating like other Marvel flicks. I may not dig him having a daughter, hopefully it's written into the narrative how she came about. It does make sense that Blade is taking over for Whistler, since technically Marvel do not own the rights to that character but New Line/WB does. All if this happens this would be good for Snipes to re-spark his career with a major studio again.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i want snipes but i wouldnt mind seeing a black female superhero

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
So this just gon be another underworld?:sas1:

Why didn't I think of that..

and wouldn't Blade's daughter be human since dude was a dhampir.

This whole thing seems pointless if their going down this road. I hated it when they tried doing that spinoff shyt in Trinity. Just give me Blade :skip:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The first two Blade films get SO disrespected usually in comic book movie discussions.

You could argue that Blade 1 & 2 >>>> Most comic book movies and their sequel.

I could see some people placing Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. Nostalgic fans may say that the first two original (Reeves) Superman movies were better. Maybe the Capt films (Although I'm personally not a big fan of the first one)

Hellboy (Another franchise that gets disrespected in regards to comic book movies) should also go in there.

Before you say X-Men, watch those first two joints again. Really campy in areas, moreso than Blade.

Needless to say, I'd be happy for Snipes to return to the franchise. His first two films are still fun, hold up real well (I think because they are actually somewhat edgy) and actually influential. Blade 3 got fukked up by adding the cacs and killing Whistler....:camby:

Stephen Dorff killed it

Everyone killed it really​

As much as I loved Dorff, to be honest, I kinda feel like Luke Goss as Nomak in Blade 2 >>>

Nomak is tragic as fukk....:to:

And his final fight/death scene is fukking insane and brilliant at the same time...:wow:

For a minute I thought Blade might get bodied....:ohhh::mjcry::banderas: