Were you ever embarrassed to use foodstamps or an Access Card?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:to: I sure as hell was. Honestly it's one of the reasons I buss my hard to work hard now. I promised myself I'd never get on them stamps again.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bruh, this is what you said:

you and I both know that aint never going to happen, so you're justifying this poverty entitlement mentality. don't get me wrong, i do believe descendants of black slaves should be entitled to something -- just not a couple of bucks to shut nikkas up.

that has absolutely nothing to do with getting back at whites. i don't see how you came to that conclusion.

blacks don't even make up the majority of food stamp recipients so the whole "getting back at whites with ebt cards" thing doesn't even really make sense

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that has absolutely nothing to do with getting back at whites. i don't see how you came to that conclusion.

blacks don't even make up the majority of food stamp recipients so the whole "getting back at whites with ebt cards" thing doesn't even really make sense

nothing to do with getting back at whites :comeon: then why bring up the false promises they made?

we don't make up the majority on welfare, we shouldn't make up the majority as we're 12% of the overall population in US. if all 12% of us were on welfare, we wouldn't make up the overall population on entitlement programs.

that's not my point. my point is many of us think accepting the bare minimum is enough. if there were no entitlement programs, would blacks swim or drown. if the county checks were cut off today, would we raise up, reunite black love, black unity; or would we kill ourselves in a frenzy?

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I use to dik down a chick with a ebt card:noah:

Me and the homies use to :eat: good off of her card:boss:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nothing to do with getting back at whites :comeon: then why bring up the false promises they made?

we don't make up the majority on welfare, we shouldn't make up the majority as we're 12% of the overall population in US. if all 12% of us were on welfare, we wouldn't make up the overall population on entitlement programs.

that's not my point. my point is many of us think accepting the bare minimum is enough. if there were no entitlement programs, would blacks swim or drown. if the county checks were cut off today, would we raise up, reunite black love, black unity; or would we kill ourselves in a frenzy?

:snoop:

you sound like a tea party member with the last paragraph bruh

again, its impossible to get back at whites by using government programs.........especially when white people use those same programs

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I can say that I have never used a EBT card or used food stamps. But if I had to I wouldn't be embarassed by it one bit. Just never had to use them.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nope, which is why I'm voting Romney :myman:

Besides, it's not about "cheap foods" it's about cheap trashy foods.

A banana costs less than a snickers bar and water costs less than sodo. But all I (and Mayor Bloomberg) see is these young cats scarfing cinnabuns and downing it with a hug

There is nothing at all healthy about a banana, this nikka :laff:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
kids arent going hungry? are you a fuken idiot?

THey aren't hungry or damn near starving, not in this country anyway and definitely not in NYC. If you know some "hungry" kids then report their parents to social services, they'll be more than happy to help out.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
There is nothing at all healthy about a banana, this nikka :laff:

Google is your friend...

Nutrients and Calories in a Banana
Chiquita bananas are a smart, convenient addition to a healthy lifestyle. With 110 nutrient-dense calories per serving (126 grams, or one medium-sized banana) it is deliciously easy to add Chiquita bananas to your family's routine.

Nutrients in a banana, per serving*:

•Vitamin B6 – .5 mg
•Manganese – .3 mg
•Vitamin C – 9 mg
•Potassium – 450 mg
•Dietary Fiber – 3g
•Protein – 1 g
•Magnesium – 34 mg
•Folate – 25.0 mcg
•Riboflavin – .1 mg
•Niacin – .8 mg
•Vitamin A – 81 IU
•Iron – .3 mg
Benefits of Bananas:

•Safe and pure enough for baby's first solid food, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics
•Bananas are a terrific, heart-healthy food when included in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
•Naturally fat-, cholesterol- and sodium-free
•A good source of potassium, dietary fiber, manganese and vitamins B6 & C
When you know what's inside every Chiquita banana, you'll want the very best for you and your family:

Banana Nutrition Facts - Nutrients & Calories in a Banana

I'll be waiting for you to show me what's healthy about oreos, twinkies and orange soda.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:what:

You got that shyt off a company website. It's basically a fukking advertisement. :beli:

:mindblown: its a banana nikka. natural sugar. It IS healthy.

But I see a lot of :umad: niccas in this thread.

I dont get stamps no more....havent since my moms passed :jawalrus:

if i go broke, best believe imma get them :manny:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:what:

You got that shyt off a company website. It's basically a fukking advertisement. :beli:

:jawalrus: if you google anything about banana nutrition facts it'll give you the same info.

I chose that one because I thought you would enjoy it at your own leisure

And I'm still waiting on those health facts about oreos and twinkies

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It'd just look a lot better if you didn't go to the company website which has a vested interest in making bananas (aka what they're selling) look good.

With that said....

Chaquita Banana Chiquita Banana Obaaaaamaaaaaa :noah:

Chiquita Banana Chiquita Banana Oshkosh begoooosh :noah:

Chaquita Banana Chaquita Banana Obama :shaq:

A simple suppertime's, bout a dime of loooooooove :ahh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2