Were you ever embarrassed to use foodstamps or an Access Card?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
hell yes i'm against food stamps

i pay cash for my fukking groceries. i think i'd seen maybe 10 black women in my entire life pay for groceries. they all got them fukking ebt cards. then they pull out cash to pay for items ebt didn't cover. shyt gives me cac rage to keep it 100

:heh: I feel the same way. I've never had to have them, thank god, but my only issue has always been the fact that there are basically no restrictions on them, except for cigarettes and alcohol to my knowledge.
Meaning, you can purchase all the snacks, candy, sodas etc that you want with them which further contributes to the unhealthy eating habits and obesity problems in the ghetto. Then those very same folks use their Medicaid to treat the problems that the food stamps caused in the first place lol.

Also, there's no time table for you to be on them. There are generations of black folk being raised and feeling entitled to it. It's sickening. Everyone that I know that has worked in the social work field, walked in their first day feeling sorry for these families and ended up leaving angry as all hell.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:heh: I feel the same way. I've never had to have them, thank god, but my only issue has always been the fact that there are basically no restrictions on them, except for cigarettes and alcohol to my knowledge.
Meaning, you can purchase all the snacks, candy, sodas etc that you want with them which further contributes to the unhealthy eating habits and obesity problems in the ghetto. Then those very same folks use their Medicaid to treat the problems that the food stamps caused in the first place lol.
Also, there's no time table for you to be on them. There are generations of black folk being raised and feeling entitled to it. It's sickening. Everyone that I know that has worked in the social work field, walked in their first day feeling sorry for these families and ended up leaving angry as all hell.

oh we complaining about them being able to buy all types of cheap foods huh, i bet you wouldnt want to pay more taxes would you :troll:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Did you read the chart I posted? Why would you want food stamps to expire?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

If you are against food stamps you're a fukking dumbass

item-20110817-foodstamps.png

what does this prove or disprove?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Did you read the chart I posted? Why would you want food stamps to expire?

I read your post, and it doesn't explain anything. I'm against them for a myriad of reasons.

:ld:

The only plausable argument that I have heard in the past is that small neighborhood businesses are highly dependent on them as a source of income. Which isn't hard to believe because damn near every corner store in my area has BIG EBT signs in the front of them.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
oh we complaining about them being able to buy all types of cheap foods huh, i bet you wouldnt want to pay more taxes would you :troll:

Nope, which is why I'm voting Romney :myman:

Besides, it's not about "cheap foods" it's about cheap trashy foods.

A banana costs less than a snickers bar and water costs less than sodo. But all I (and Mayor Bloomberg) see is these young cats scarfing cinnabuns and downing it with a hug

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

exactly, much like this:

a black person can't be a leech on the system until after we get our 40 acres+mule that was promised to us.....plus the interest on top of that

like i said, cacs got you right where they want you. y'all think your some how beating the system, and getting back at white folks. but in reality, they gave you nikkas scraps off the table and made us perfectly content.

cac :ehh: give them some morsels so they wont actually raise up and become successful. hey, lets also give them cheap affordable housing in the worst neighbors. they'll love that shyt :lolbron:

blacks: :gladbron: i got my food stamps and general relief checks. stupid cacs still owe me my 40 acres and a mule.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
what does this prove or disprove?

It proves that the best/most responsible thing the government can do with your measly tax dollars is provide food stamps
I read your post, and it doesn't explain anything. I'm against them for a myriad of reasons.

:ld:

The only plausable argument that I have heard in the past is that small neighborhood businesses are highly dependent on them as a source of income. Which isn't hard to believe because damn near every corner store in my area has BIG EBT signs in the front of them.

Nothing stimulates the economy more then food stamps. When people have food stamps they spend all of the money. This creates retail jobs at grocery stores and every thing being brought comes from a factory or a farm.

The money that would have been spent on food is now going to spent on other things.

Kids don't have to worry about being hungry and can focus on school, etc.

It makes no sense to claim outrage over foods stamps

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It proves that the best/most responsible thing the government can do with your measly tax dollars is provide food stamps

Nothing stimulates the economy more then food stamps. When people have food stamps they spend all of the money. This creates retail jobs at grocery stores and every thing being brought comes from a factory or a farm.

The money that would have been spent on food is now going to spent on other things.

Kids don't have to worry about being hungry and can focus on school, etc.

It makes no sense to claim outrage over foods stamps

:heh: "stimulates the economy?"

That's like saying cancer stimulates research in the medical field and therefore without it we wouldn't be better off. Or "terrorism' stimulates military spending and therefore we are safer with it. It's an ass backwards approach.

I'm not even gonna dip into the social problems created by the abuse of foodstamps I could go on all day about it; but I honestly could care less about local businesses depending on them. If they can't adjust and compete without em, then maybe they shouldn't be in business in the first place :ufdup:

And kids are not going hungry. A wise man once said, "we have the fattest poor people in the world" with the medical problems to prove it. Without food stamps, families would adjust their eating and spending habits appropriately.

Also, as someone who isn't "entitlted" to foodstamps, who pays taxes, I think I can have whatever outrage I damn well please over how the money is spent.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why do people act like they are the only person in the country paying taxes and the taxes they pay fund every program, agency and employee within the Federal Government? :heh:

If you pay 100k in taxes, which I doubt anyone here does, your contribution to the Federal budget is so minuscule as to not even exist. :mindblown:

Put another way; if you or a homeless man died the government wouldn't notice a difference in their bottom line. In the grand scheme of things the actual tax payer is a fukking nobody. :pachaha:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
:heh: "stimulates the economy?"

That's like saying cancer stimulates research in the medical field and therefore without it we wouldn't be better off. Or "terrorism' stimulates military spending and therefore we are safer with it. It's an ass backwards approach.

I'm not even gonna dip into the social problems created by the abuse of foodstamps I could go on all day about it; but I honestly could care less about local businesses depending on them. If they can't adjust and compete without em, then maybe they shouldn't be in business in the first place :ufdup:

And kids are not going hungry. A wise man once said, "we have the fattest poor people in the world" with the medical problems to prove it. Without food stamps, families would adjust their eating and spending habits appropriately.

Also, as someone who isn't "entitlted" to foodstamps, who pays taxes, I think I can have whatever outrage I damn well please over how the money is spent.

kids arent going hungry? are you a fuken idiot?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
hell yes i'm against food stamps

i pay cash for my fukking groceries. i think i'd seen maybe 10 black women in my entire life pay for groceries. they all got them fukking ebt cards. then they pull out cash to pay for items ebt didn't cover. shyt gives me cac rage to keep it 100

Shop out of the hood.