Were you ever embarrassed to use foodstamps or an Access Card?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcuz, you against food stamps?

hell yes i'm against food stamps

i pay cash for my fukking groceries. i think i'd seen maybe 10 black women in my entire life pay for groceries. they all got them fukking ebt cards. then they pull out cash to pay for items ebt didn't cover. shyt gives me cac rage to keep it 100

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:ld: you're a piece of shyt, and so is the broke bytch who sold you her ebt card to pay her phone bill
:umad:

hell yes i'm against food stamps

i pay cash for my fukking groceries. i think i'd seen maybe 10 black women in my entire life pay for groceries. they all got them fukking ebt cards. then they pull out cash to pay for items ebt didn't cover. shyt gives me cac rage to keep it 100

If you are against food stamps you're a fukking dumbass

item-20110817-foodstamps.png

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
or maybe i'm just a tax payer and not a leech on the system

cacs giving you dusty nikkas acouple of hundred bucks a month and y'all are CONTENT. :heh: like you're getting back at cacs by being on government assistance. they got you stupid nikkas right where they want you.

a black person can't be a leech on the system until after we get our 40 acres+mule that was promised to us.....plus the interest on top of that

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I pay people to use EBT cards when i can but i dont like using them. I shop at whole foods and would rather not reinforce dumb crackers misperceptions of that situation.

*watching news story portraying Decendants of slaves as being dependant on handouts*
"yes honey, its true.......ive seen negroes in wholefoods using those things..."

so if there's a difference that has to be covered in cash ill pull out a knot of big bills, apologize for not having anything smaller, peel off one and pay it like that.....

If they are angered.........good.................if not, cool. But they going to know i dont need no phukin handouts.