Were you ever embarrassed to use foodstamps or an Access Card?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
when i found out wha they were..kuz my bestfriend had...em

changed my life...went home n ask my parents about it...i was like 7....my potna would go to the corner stores n buy up all kind of shyt..5 of everything in the store literally for all the kids that fukked with em...

parents looked at me like...:beli::beli::beli::heh::heh:

so i talked my potna into makin bread...since he aint makin shyt passin out shyt free..same nikkas he givin it to free..goto school with us...we got a open market...

came up with a scheme..buy up the store shyt...since my parents got jobs n got sams cards have them get wha my potna couldnt get..n buy it in bulk...like pickles n hi-c n capri suns...juices..a bunch of baggies..

every saturday..bag up the product..put the pickles n shyt in the fridge...

get to school n make a killin...

foods stamps started my 1st illegal operations..had teachers janitors principals all of em fiendin for kool aid n pickles or pickles n peppermints..n other cavity creating formula we sold..

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:why: everything you just typed was a bold face black woman lie. when have you cursed me out? i don't know you, fukking poverty case.

You must be = an assumption

I don't know where your animosity stems from for you to speak with me in a derogatory manner.

Not a poverty case. They haven't made paper food stamps in years. My picture is a throw back, I'm sure went over the majority of you late 90's babies heads.

But, you can continue to tell me more about myself. It's rather entertaining :popcorn: