Were you ever embarrassed to use foodstamps or an Access Card?

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
used to be when i was younger but the way i look at it now if the govt can spend billions&involve itself in wars that more then half the country wants no part of then it can feed its citizens..if every entity besides the people can get bailed out for the crimes then the people can at least take the chicken feed

get it while you can cause they tryin to take everything benevolent from the people,oh you thought Hunger Games was just a movie huh:ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
get it while you can cause they tryin to take everything benevolent from the people,oh you thought Hunger Games was just a movie huh:ufdup:

y'all don't even have the foresight to hoard non-perishables. i see how y'all ebt users roll :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing stimulates the economy more then food stamps. When people have food stamps they spend all of the money. This creates retail jobs at grocery stores and every thing being brought comes from a factory or a farm.

you want to stimulate the economy, cut off them nikkas off and reduce how much gets taken out of peoples paychecks :skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kids arent going hungry? are you a fuken idiot?

keep denying the entitlement culture. yes kids are going hungry, probably cus they funky ass parents are selling they ebt cards to pay for shyt like weave and phonebills.

i hate every time im at the grocery store and one of them dusty ebt users starts following me, trying to peddle me their ebt card. they obviously don't need the food that bad.

that's why going to the grocery store at the end of the month is :dj2: mostly empty cus y'all ebt users ran out of poverty bucks by the 10th

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you want to stimulate the economy, cut off them nikkas off and reduce how much gets taken out of peoples paychecks :skip:

what are you mad about? im not understanding

do you even know what percentage of peoples tax dollars goes to funding food stamps?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are you mad about? im not understanding

do you even know what percentage of peoples tax dollars goes to funding food stamps?

food stamps arent the only entitlement program though; and yes i understand the defense budget trumps that. i don't advocate for that either though, so there's no argument. it'd be great if we withdraw troops and cut the budget there as well

im mad because we have a large portion of blacks that believe getting on these entitlement programs is a way to get back at cacs. my boy has your logic, think he's getting back at whites because of promises they made to our ancestors. meanwhile, he can't have a bank account withover a few thousand dollars, and he has to prove that he's poor.

do you not see that they've got us where they want us? they have a large population of blacks content with their scraps instead of going for the real dollars. if you're even eligible for foodstamps, that tells me you aint living right.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a question, I don't currently work, so would the government care that my parents made way above limit since I currently live with them if I applied for EBT?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a question, I don't currently work, so would the government care that my parents made way above limit since I currently live with them if I applied for EBT?

go down to the county and find out. good luck on them poverty bucks.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
food stamps arent the only entitlement program though; and yes i understand the defense budget trumps that. i don't advocate for that either though, so there's no argument. it'd be great if we withdraw troops and cut the budget there as well

im mad because we have a large portion of blacks that believe getting on these entitlement programs is a way to get back at cacs. my boy has your logic, think he's getting back at whites because of promises they made to our ancestors. meanwhile, he can't have a bank account withover a few thousand dollars, and he has to prove that he's poor.

do you not see that they've got us where they want us? they have a large population of blacks content with their scraps instead of going for the real dollars. if you're even eligible for foodstamps, that tells me you aint living right.

you make way too many assumptions

where did i ever say/imply that food stamps is getting back at whites? :what:

how can we get back at them with a program that they created? :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you make way too many assumptions

where did i ever say/imply that food stamps is getting back at whites? :what:

how can we get back at them with a program that they created? :what:

bruh, this is what you said:

a black person can't be a leech on the system until after we get our 40 acres+mule that was promised to us.....plus the interest on top of that

you and I both know that aint never going to happen, so you're justifying this poverty entitlement mentality. don't get me wrong, i do believe descendants of black slaves should be entitled to something -- just not a couple of bucks to shut nikkas up.