Were you ever embarrassed to use foodstamps or an Access Card?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It'd just look a lot better if you didn't go to the company website which has a vested interest in making bananas (aka what they're selling) look good.

With that said....

Chaquita Banana Chiquita Banana Obaaaaamaaaaaa :noah:

Chiquita Banana Chiquita Banana Oshkosh begoooosh :noah:

Chaquita Banana Chaquita Banana Obama :shaq:

A simple suppertime's, bout a dime of loooooooove :ahh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

look better to who, people who want to keep black folks on foodstamps? :beli:

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
I got a question, I don't currently work, so would the government care that my parents made way above limit since I currently live with them if I applied for EBT?

My cousin is unemployed, went down to the office -- filled out the application, interviewed with the social worker & told her that he lives with his mom & he got his card the same day..

Took about 30 - 45 minutes all together.. Hope this helps..

tha_chef

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, Im broke as fukk. Live on my own. Work full time and go to school. Wonder if I can get that shyt, least till I graduate and get a real job. That'd be DOOOOOOPE

yu can.. i used to work part time at wally world while goin to school full time.. they didnt give me the full 200$, jus 81.. it helped out tho

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Real talk I never knew what foodstamps were until I watched this movie called "Crooklyn" I think. Never heard of EBT until college. I fukk with Exploited Black Teens though.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
E.at B.etter T.onight

EatBetterTonight.jpg

Sugar water was our thing, every meal was no frill. In the summer free lunch held us down like steel.....

[ame=http://youtu.be/6YvVdVNNiVU]Ghostface Killah feat Tekitha All That I Got is You - YouTube[/ame]

:boss:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:shaq2: @ marcuz

You must be the white boy I cursed out the other night. fukk you & your negative rep.

Cracker ass cracker :umad:

The struggle is real......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bananas have an extremely high glycemic index and causes crazy insulin spikes. I kind of see where dude is coming from, but I'm not gonna say that a bag of doritos>>> a banana

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: @ marcuz

You must be the white boy I cursed out the other night. fukk you & your negative rep.

Cracker ass cracker :umad:

The struggle is real......

:why: everything you just typed was a bold face black woman lie. when have you cursed me out? i don't know you, fukking poverty case.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, it'll be the day when those EBT cards get shut off for good. see how well you dumb bytches survive when you've gotta eat your weave.