We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Daps
I think zach will retire as a grizzly. He does so much for the city as far as charity and moral.

Green
Lee
Luer
Calathis
Carter
Udrich
:patrice: Can go
I think we'll resign Marc and only deal Tony if it's a good deal.
We need to develop Russ Smith

Maybe bring in Leonard if he's willing to leave the Spurs.
Shooters are key
Where's Jimmer Ferdet

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Chicago needs an athletic wing that can shoot. Throw him on the perimeter with Rose and Butler, Chicago can run more and can give Jimmy a break guarding the teams's best player aall day.
@beaniemac @GoldenGlove @red222 would throw parades if they got Courtney Lee for just their 1st(pick 22) and McDermott(a lot of Coli Bulls fans think he's a bust).

bulls management not gonna toss doug mcdermott to the :bushess: just yet. it would be an indictment on themselves. especially considering they traded 2 first rounders to get him.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd keep Gasol and try to trade Z-bo if I was Memphis. This two post up big offense is really inhibiting you guys from changing to a fast paced drive and dish offense that goes with the new NBA.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd keep Gasol and try to trade Z-bo if I was Memphis. This two post up big offense is really inhibiting you guys from changing to a fast paced drive and dish offense that goes with the new NBA.
Naw they need some wings, that's the easiest to find in the nba

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw they need some wings, that's the easiest to find in the nba

I agree but I think having two low post bigs is handicapping them from running a fast paced offense because it's easy to fall back on those two.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Somebody has to lose every year, but if you read the suggestions in every off season thread on here they have a easy solution for each team to win it all.

:stopitslime: