We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Going into the offseason this is what we have under contract and for how long....

PG: Mike Conley (1yr) / Beno Udrih (1yr) / Russ Smith (2yr)
SG: Courtney Lee (1yr)/ Jordan Adams (3yr) / Vince Carter (2yr)
SF: Jeff Green (2yr) / Tony Allen (2yr) /
PF: Zbo (2yr) / Jarnell Stokes (2yr) / Jon Leuer (1yr)
C: .....

If we dont resign Gasol we are going to be doing some wheeling and dealing that will make even the Stig "green" :troll:with envy

I'm at the point where nobody is safe on this roster.
i'd trade tony for either a pick or a wing who can shoot, a cj miles type.

rudy is available:ohhh:

rudy/jason thompson for green/koufos sign and trade

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Memphis really needs to invest in some shooters. They need to take that Spurs philosophy and draft players just for the specific purpose of shooting 3's and playing solid defense. I don't care that you brought the ball up the court in college, assisted with blah blah blah, I need you to work on that corner 3 because that's what you will be doing for us this season.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Memphis really needs to invest in some shooters. They need to take that Spurs philosophy and draft players just for the specific purpose of shooting 3's and playing solid defense. I don't care that you brought the ball up the court in college, assisted with blah blah blah, I need you to work on that corner 3 because that's what you will be doing for us this season.

Shooters are the hardest to find in the world yo. I hate that shyt. And the fact that we had a trade for Ray Allen for Mayo DONE!

:deadmanny::to::sadbron:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i'd trade tony for either a pick or a wing who can shoot, a cj miles type.

rudy is available:ohhh:

rudy/jason thompson for green/koufos sign and trade

hell not even that much..

I'd trade *eff Green to Philly for two 2nd round picks.. #35 & #37 and give the leftover money to Koufos

You would have a lot of pieces to move up in the draft to grab a better shooter like Dekker or Booker

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
hell not even that much..

I'd trade *eff Green to Philly for two 2nd round picks.. #35 & #37 and give the leftover money to Koufos

You would have a lot of pieces to move up in the draft to grab a better shooter like Dekker or Booker
thing is, for some odd reason, green has suitors. the wizards are interested in him. @FAH1223 ?

I believe the bulls are also asking about him.

the cavs are tryna unload brendan haywood's unguaranteed expiring for more depth. THAT's the move to make.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
thing is, for some odd reason, green has suitors. the wizards are interested in him. @FAH1223 ?

I believe the bulls are also asking about him.

the cavs are tryna unload brendan haywood's unguaranteed expiring for more depth. THAT's the move to make.

Jeff Green is a very Ernie Grunfeldian type player. Athletic and looks like a player but his effectiveness is minimal.

I hope we don't burn assets to get him :gag: But with Pierce leaving, I think they'll panic :smh:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Jeff Green is a very Ernie Grunfeldian type player. Athletic and looks like a player but his effectiveness is minimal.

I hope we don't burn assets to get him :gag: But with Pierce leaving, I think they'll panic :smh:

*eff Green
for