We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
if you don't wanna be disrespected, don't come into the thread of another team being disrespectful.:manny:
I didn't say shyt to you initially. You been talking shyt about my team for awhile now in multiple threads and I still haven't shat on the Grizz.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I didn't say shyt to you initially. You been talking shyt about my team for awhile now in multiple threads and I still haven't shat on the Grizz.
nikka, I never went into your thread and talked shyt. You've been talking the most all year, so I'm not tryna hear it. I even reluctantly gave your squad props, but that's not enough tho. you gotta be an insufferable nikka.:camby:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I wouldn't blow up the team. It's too risky to take that chance in a tough western conference. That will set the team far back in competing for a title and draft picks are not guarantee. What Memphis needs to do is move some of its wing players for a two-way wing player that can score at will and defend. Also, Grizzlies should invest their time in the off-season to revamp their playbook. Their offense needs some plays to get shooters open on the perimeter.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't blow up the team. It's too risky to take that chance in a tough western conference. That will set the team far back in competing for a title and draft picks are not guarantee. What Memphis needs to do is move some of its wing players for a two-way wing player that can score at will and defend. Also, Grizzlies should invest their time in the off-season to revamp their playbook. Their offense needs some plays to get shooters open on the perimeter.

That is incredibly hard to get.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nikka, I never went into your thread and talked shyt. You've been talking the most all year, so I'm not tryna hear it. I even reluctantly gave your squad props, but that's not enough tho. you gotta be an insufferable nikka.:camby:
Show me one post where I talked shyt before you did.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Going into the offseason this is what we have under contract and for how long....

PG: Mike Conley (1yr) / Beno Udrih (1yr) / Russ Smith (2yr)
SG: Courtney Lee (1yr)/ Jordan Adams (3yr) / Vince Carter (2yr)
SF: Jeff Green (2yr) / Tony Allen (2yr) /
PF: Zbo (2yr) / Jarnell Stokes (2yr) / Jon Leuer (1yr)
C: .....

If we dont resign Gasol we are going to be doing some wheeling and dealing that will make even the Stig "green" :troll:with envy

I'm at the point where nobody is safe on this roster.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I wish I could take solace in the fact that we were the only team in the playoffs other than Cleveland to give Golden State a fight but I can't. Wanted to see this squad at full strength against the Dubs, hopefully a healthy Grizz team runs into them before OKC or Cleveland gets the chance.

Why'd Jeff Green have to opt in tho :snoop: