Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Nyggas say anything for thread traffic :mjlol:

I don't know where OP is from...but what TF were you expecting in Cali? You wanted it to be the BET awards with all of your favorite black celebrities, free food, beautiful women only, no traffic etc. lol... :camby: Bruh...damn near everything in California is in Spanish...you expect not to see Mexicans in "Los Angeles"

In N Out burger is touristy as fyck...I only mob through when I get a craving. You didn't go to Whataburger?

Roscoes? They cater to out of town idiots who want that "I saw it in a :snoop: video" crowd...

You want real "California" food you gotta find a taco shop with an apartment screen door in the front where all that's inside is one - three tables and the kitchen and a small ass window to order...get some rolled tacos

Go to Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, etc. and you'll find tons of IG thots doing their own snapchat photo shoots.

You went to Universal Studios instead of driving another 30 or so and then going to 6 flags :ufdup:

sounds like whoever was showing you around is either not a native or is a lame...and I'm not even from LA...I'm from SD and I know all the spots lol

Should have linked up with a coli breh to show you around :yeshrug:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
As a dude who's been in Cali for almost a year...OP isn't that far off.

IN-n-OUT is trash...worst than McDonald's fries are the fukking worst. 5 Guys and Smashburgers>>>>> Roscoe's is trash.

You'll spend a good part of your life there in traffic...really kinda depressing. :snoop:

There are a bunch of bums.

The beaches are cool....so much going on. Basketball games, concerts, bytches, cencessions...:wow:
Best diversity of women I've seen in America...a lot are money grubbing bytches though. :mjpls:

:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all breakfast is the worst meal of the day, and who the fukk would want to combine the flavors of fried chicken and syrup?:stopitslime: .
:russ: always thought this sounded awful myself

gimme the fukkin waffles in the morning, and ill eat the chicken later

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
you went on some shyt sight seeing. Born and raised in cali and ive never gone to see the hollywood sign why? cause that shyt is lame. Roscoe's? you should know by now that shyt is for white people. I rather go to serving spoon in inglewood or a mom and pop joint. Tacos head east always. 180 for universal? stop the ducktales breh. You went a on family friend tour of LA you aint even scratch the surface. FOH

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Comes to cali

Goes to roscoes
Goes to Universal
Goes to A grocery store in Inglewood
Goes to A donut shop
Gets no p*ssy.
Talks to no women
Stuck in traffic going nowhere

Cali is wack
:mjlol: You treated a sin city like a little boy would :camby:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Comes to cali

Goes to roscoes
Goes to Universal
Goes to A grocery store in Inglewood
Goes to A donut shop
Gets no p*ssy.
Talks to no women
Stuck in traffic going nowhere

Cali is wack
:mjlol: You treated a sin city like a little boy would :camby:
:russ::russ:....he was in LA with his fukking parents....that shyt is obvious as fukk.....

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:dead: @ this clown went to Randy's donuts

"still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease" - Dre

tha lame swag less nikkaz that you saw were most likely tourists from no identity havin DC/DMV like yourself

I'm callin :duck: on your square ass randomly koppin weed in Inglewood :camby:

next time get a permission slip from mommy and daddy so you can do this shyt tha right way

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ::russ:....he was in LA with his fukking parents....that shyt is obvious as fukk.....
Being driven around commenting on demographics in random places but not actually on one social scene to get the experience he's looking for. We got it all here and quiet as kept there are more black people in LA then dc...it's just that DC is tiny