Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
To the OP: you did all the straight out of the manual tourist sh*t. Roscoes, In & Out, Randy's, The Hollywood Sign, etc.. Nobody gives a f*ck about that sh*t out here.:scust:

LA has bomb ass world class restaurants, bars, lounges, clubs, etc. You definitely right about the homeless and Mexican population tho. No lying about that:patrice:

But on the real.. you really only enjoy LA if you live here. Its not tourist friendly at all. Everything is spread out, you need a car, public transportation is a hassle, traffic, etc. When you live here you discover the good sh*t, different spots, shops, restaurants, bars, hangouts, shows, concerts, beach city hangouts, etc. All that coming out here for chicken & waffles, star gazing, In & Out is:camby:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
To the OP: you did all the straight out of the manual tourist sh*t. Roscoes, In & Out, Randy's, The Hollywood Sign, etc.. Nobody gives a f*ck about that sh*t out here.:scust:

LA has bomb ass world class restaurants, bars, lounges, clubs, etc. You definitely right about the homeless and Mexican population tho. No lying about that:patrice:

But on the real.. you really only enjoy LA if you live here. Its not tourist friendly at all. Everything is spread out, you need a car, public transportation is a hassle, traffic, etc. When you live here you discover the good sh*t, different spots, shops, restaurants, bars, hangouts, shows, concerts, beach city hangouts, etc. All that coming out here for chicken & waffles, star gazing, In & Out is:camby:
He wasn't gonna see any of that :russ:
He went on a family vacation to LA,his mom and dad weren't gonna give him permission :russ:
Might aswell ask a middle schooler to tell me what he thought of L.A. when he visited

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
He went on a family vacation to LA,his mom and dad weren't gonna give him permission :russ:
Might aswell ask a middle schooler to tell me what he thought of L.A. when he visited
Are you wearing Jason's mask in your avi?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
c/s

Niccas coming 2000 miles to do 'postcard' sh*t. Was dude even tryin' to see some b*tches or anything.. Unwind with some drinks on the beach in Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa.. Hit a comedy club, holler at some broads at a lounge or club, Hit a hot restaurant/bar in DTLA, Hollywood, Culver City, Studio City, etc.

Cats really coming out here in 2015 for Roscos and Randy's Donuts huh:what:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
with family 99% of the time. only itme alone i got was when i hit my J. so no bro

Bruh was in LA looking like this with his mom and dad:
children_02.jpg

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
go to Cali and not catch any scenery? One of the prettiest place on earth.
The hills in Anaheim are a great sight :banderas:. And LA/Hollyweird looks exactly like GTA 5. DIME gurls are mad humble and friendly easier to pull. No muffin tops in cali like the east coast most of them are in good shape. I wasn't checkin for nikkas so fukk how they dress. Imma have to neg the OP cali was the best domestic trip ive been on.:camby:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I went to la and San Diego for a week

I felt the same. Why is in n out burger so hyped?

Yall should've seen my face when I went to the spot and it was the busiest fullest I ever seen a fast food place. fukking congestion in the parking 17 cars deep and u can't pull out or in. When I finally got to order... I asked for the menu and they told there were only 3 things.:what:

They had two difrent burgers, a milkshake, and fries. That's it cotdamn. I waited too long for that burger so I tasted it.. I was like this one basic ass burger. Like this generic chum bucket shyt is supose to be the famous in n out?

I was disappointed I tried to pretend like it was bomb too but stomach couldn't lie.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
because i didn't mention anything about women right? fukking idiot, lemme know how you train your eyes to block out every single man on earth and only see women. fukking retard.
you want to fukk a man so bad that you notice what kind of swag he has, what kind of shoes he's wearing what brand his pants are, yeah you're a fukking fakkit.:francis: