Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas in here talking about nasty ass fast food places being the barometer of an entire state. Arguing about which nasty ass junk food joint is better than the other nasty ass junk food joint in they city. What the fukk? :mjlol: Going to Universal Studios and shyt talking about "These men'ses aint got no swag.:scust:" :mjlol:. Spend half a page talking about the men you saw but only one sentence on the women. :mjlol:Be in a city full of attractive women and blame your family as to why you didnt get any play. :mjlol: Say it wasnt cool to meet women b/c you were with family but it IS cool to go purchase weed with family.:mjlol:Come to the most populated state in the country and complain about traffic:mjlol: Get mad b/c one ditzy service employee is confused you call a drink "half lemonade, half tea" instead of just calling it an Arnold Palmer like most adults do. :mjlol: nikka came all the way to Cali to go to an amusement park, eat donuts and drink lemonade. :mjlol: Dude spent his whole trip waiting in line, waiting in traffic or waiting for food all while "high as fukk" talking about "This sucks!:beli:":mjlol:

*reserved to add more later*

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
nikkas in here talking about nasty ass fast food places being the barometer of an entire state. Arguing about which nasty ass junk food joint is better than the other nasty ass junk food joint in they city. What the fukk? :mjlol: Going to Universal Studios and shyt talking about "These men'ses aint got no swag.:scust:" :mjlol:. Spend half a page talking about the men you saw but only one sentence on the women. :mjlol:Be in a city full of attractive women and blame your family as to why you didnt get any play. :mjlol: Come to the most populated state in the country and complain about traffic:mjlol: Get mad b/c one ditzy service employee is confused you call a drink "half lemonade, half tea" instead of just calling it an Arnold Palmer like most adults do. :mjlol:

*reserved to add more later*
nikka going all the way in.....:russ:....

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I loved LA when I went back in the early 2000s. Weather was dope of course. Went to all the tourist spots and other places and met this family in that Baldwin shopping mall out there who even took us to Compton lol.

Majority of the folks were friendly and mad cool and showed us love and the chicks loved us. I'd go back again.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
To be fair . . . Roscoes Chickem & Waffles is nothing more than an isolated Wafflehouse, Randy's Donuts is like any standard asian donut shop - In N Out is fresher than most fast food places, that isn't saying a lot . . the french fries are the only french fries in the fast food industry that you'll find with just 3 ingredients (compared to 19 ingredients in McDonalds)

Your standards for music are obviously equivalent to a suburban white preteen who just discovered G-Unit :stopitslime:

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
I wonder how many people who never been to Cali are saying it sucks in this thread :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I live in Seattle...:umad:.....air is clean as fukk....

Seattle has some nasty ass bums around the tourist section. They were just shytting on the sides of buildings. Smelled horrible in some places. And, lots of young bums too. But, the city is still cool as fukk. I was starting out, I'd probably look for a job in Seattle.