Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Seattle has some nasty ass bums around the tourist section. They were just shytting on the sides of buildings. Smelled horrible in some places. And, lots of young bums too. But, the city is still cool as fukk. I was starting out, I'd probably look for a job in Seattle.
Bruh you ain't lying....and what i find interesting is that a majority of the homeless up here are white....and young....alot cacs strung out on herione up here...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
To the OP: you did all the straight out of the manual tourist sh*t. Roscoes, In & Out, Randy's, The Hollywood Sign, etc.. Nobody gives a f*ck about that sh*t out here.:scust:

LA has bomb ass world class restaurants, bars, lounges, clubs, etc. You definitely right about the homeless and Mexican population tho. No lying about that:patrice:

But on the real.. you really only enjoy LA if you live here. Its not tourist friendly at all. Everything is spread out, you need a car, public transportation is a hassle, traffic, etc. When you live here you discover the good sh*t, different spots, shops, restaurants, bars, hangouts, shows, concerts, beach city hangouts, etc. All that coming out here for chicken & waffles, star gazing, In & Out is:camby:
That's what I heard. LA is a city that'll give you a better experience when you actually have free time to explore the city. Short week trips won't do you good as far as an LA experience, from what I've heard. But living there is GOAT from what I've read.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Cali nikkas have no swag, wear bootcut jeans, and dont cuff they pants, think bucket hats are cool, and have no color coordination skills.
cali music doesn't rock at all. basically only house party type music no real shyt you wanna kill a nikka too. inb4 is that a problem?

U sure u was in cali??? or was u actually in Baja, Cali

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Cali ain't nothing but weed/beaches/traffic. If you don't smoke or like smoking like that you lost half the fun, beaches are cool, and traffic is probably the worst in the country if we talking LA area. It ain't live enough like the A. My boy wen't for like three days and said 2 of those days was in traffic.
LA isn't live like Atlanta? Atlanta's more live than LA? I've been to ATL, it's a great city for Black prosperity, but it didn't seem all that dynamic....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The Man was in LA and didn't go to one single night spot.:mindblown:

fukk Universal studios. You needed to be at Ace of Diamonds or the Supper club

Another sign he was in bed by 9 on his trip....

LA isn't live like Atlanta? Atlanta's more live than LA? I've been to ATL, it's a great city for Black prosperity, but it didn't seem all that dynamic....

That one was just hilarious...but he's a cac...so I'm sure for cacs in Atlanta it would be more live....:mjlol:....

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikkas in here talking about nasty ass fast food places being the barometer of an entire state. Arguing about which nasty ass junk food joint is better than the other nasty ass junk food joint in they city. What the fukk? :mjlol: Going to Universal Studios and shyt talking about "These men'ses aint got no swag.:scust:" :mjlol:. Spend half a page talking about the men you saw but only one sentence on the women. :mjlol:Be in a city full of attractive women and blame your family as to why you didnt get any play. :mjlol: Say it wasnt cool to meet women b/c you were with family but it IS cool to go purchase weed with family.:mjlol:Come to the most populated state in the country and complain about traffic:mjlol: Get mad b/c one ditzy service employee is confused you call a drink "half lemonade, half tea" instead of just calling it an Arnold Palmer like most adults do. :mjlol: nikka came all the way to Cali to go to an amusement park, eat donuts and drink lemonade. :mjlol: Dude spent his whole trip waiting in line, waiting in traffic or waiting for food all while "high as fukk" talking about "This sucks!:beli:":mjlol:

*reserved to add more later*

:mjlol:

:dead:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
nikkas hate everything :mjlol:

you can only knock los angeles for the traffic and dwindling black population

otherwise, it's the GOAT american city... i thought tupac broke it down for y'all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Music you can kill a nikka to". :russ:

The single dumbest untrue statement of all time. Cali is the state that put on Gangsta Rap on the map, everyone knows that. :camby:Any Spice 1 song is a 187 anthem. OP is a clown because what kill a nikka music does the DMV have? nikkas killing each other slapping Go-Go? :dahell: Drive by's bumping "Sardines and Pork 'N Beans"? :mjlol: fukk outta here.