Went to California, here's my review. long read with cliffs at top, no pics.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
California (much like NYC) is a state whose hype is built firmly on commercials, movies, music videos and cool montages with exciting, hip music. The actual experience may be somewhat disappointing once you realize that most of the fun was building up the excitement in your own head. Your experience with In-N-Out Burger reminds me of my experience with White Castle. I was so excited to get one of their burgers. shyt tasted worse than McDonalds, fries were cold, and the soda was flat. I still want to go to Cali for the scenery, women, and overall experience though. Anyway, cool review!

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
California (much like NYC) is a state whose hype is built firmly on commercials, movies, music videos and cool montages with exciting, hip music. The actual experience may be somewhat disappointing once you realize that most of the fun was building up the excitement in your own head. Your experience with In-N-Out Burger reminds me of my experience with White Castle. I was so excited to get one of their burgers. shyt tasted worse than McDonalds, fries were cold, and the soda was flat. I still want to go to Cali for the scenery, women, and overall experience though. Anyway, cool review!
iv'e been to jersey and Ny so many times and still havent went to white castle smh. i was young tho so i didn't really have much control of where we ate. can't wait to try it next time i go up there. and i agree with everything you said.