#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A nikka is finally speechless. See, there is no us minorities stupid nikkas. It's just v. everybody. Stop tap dancing. We need our reparations to an extreme level, even more than the Indians.
More than Indians? They lost an entire continent breh.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Sub prime round 2.
Exactly...banks are not helpers to anyone...Wells Fargo is a majority west coast bank...Hispanic realtors just wanna make bread...they've shaken hands on a deal to throw unfavorable loans to wet behind the ears Hispanics...and they know they will work until the age of 200 to pay the minimum on the notes thereby ensuring profits for an eternity for the banks. African Americans should not be envious of this...they know we not bout that "bein' jerked" life. Don't accept a fixed rate unless it's less than 8%...facts!!!

Superstar
Daps
just mark down that you're a black hispanic. how would they know you're lying :jbhmm:?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Exactly...banks are not helpers to anyone...Wells Fargo is a majority west coast bank...Hispanic realtors just wanna make bread...they've shaken hands on a deal to throw unfavorable loans to wet behind the ears Hispanics...and they know they will work until the age of 200 to pay the minimum on the notes thereby ensuring profits for an eternity for the banks. African Americans should not be envious of this...they know we not bout that "bein' jerked" life. Don't accept a fixed rate unless it's less than 8%...facts!!!
8%? those aren't 2015 facts. i wouldn't recommend anyone accept anything over 6%. you should be getting in the 4's, 5's at worse.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what's egobigs new alias?
:russ:

we are meant to be on the bottom in the usa , its what the country was built on. Its not going to change.
we are owed too much, it just cant happen, dont know how this is not understood.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're about to be wiped out :wow:
yup....america dont need us no more...we aren't the labor class anymore.....drugs, abortions. prisons, fast food, alcohol, money addiction, poverty....white man got us on the slow genocide plan, and its set up in a way were it makes us look like its entirely self inflicted....white man is good with this type of shyt, ill give him that...he turned evil into a artform....

its like an well oiled machine

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Proposal: Get a black-owned bank from Africa (Is Zenith black owned?) to enter in the U.S. market and do this stuff. Also, pray that Dodd-Frank and other financial regulations aren't watered down by triangulatin' ass liberals like Clinton, again.
:scust:

Y'all nikkas man :snoop:

You don't need African banks when there's African American banks right here in the US waiting on black people to deposit their money with them. But black people are gonna have to start going out of their way to support our own shyt.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I agree but everytime that word is mentioned I think of that Dave Chapelle skit

Imo the reason other groups get more is because they are more organized than we are. You'll see 8 hispanics living in a 2 bedroom house stack their money and get another house. Our people don't do it like that we'll live in an apartment or some shyt we don't own for 10-20 years. :francis:
So then when our people do make some of themselves out here alot go move in an area where their really not wanted but to the black person its a status symbol to live around successful white people.:martin:
So our communities will never be rebuilt if we keep running out of them when we get money, now I do understand providing and wanting more for your family in a less crime affected area but alot of time its crime in the suburbs too. Like I said its a status symbol to leave the hood when we should be rebuilding the hood but what happens when we move out? Foreigners move in set up stores take money out the community that never come back. I mean its soo much wrong out here.

Hispanics aren't more organized than black people :russ: