Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
google national association of black real estate professionals and you will get the answer why :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its an effort to get more loans out to Hispanics...

Wealth =/= renting ya house from a bank for 30 years.

Either way, more loans, more appreciation, more deals, more closings, more backdoor cuts...

Sh!t is cyclical.

Its not as if blacks are migrating here in droves

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I agree but everytime that word is mentioned I think of that Dave Chapelle skit

Imo the reason other groups get more is because they are more organized than we are. You'll see 8 hispanics living in a 2 bedroom house stack their money and get another house. Our people don't do it like that we'll live in an apartment or some shyt we don't own for 10-20 years. :francis:
So then when our people do make some of themselves out here alot go move in an area where their really not wanted but to the black person its a status symbol to live around successful white people.:martin:
So our communities will never be rebuilt if we keep running out of them when we get money, now I do understand providing and wanting more for your family in a less crime affected area but alot of time its crime in the suburbs too. Like I said its a status symbol to leave the hood when we should be rebuilding the hood but what happens when we move out? Foreigners move in set up stores take money out the community that never come back. I mean its soo much wrong out here.

Dumbest shyt ever, you're trying to compare a comedy clip to real life :francis: