KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you haven't already been about that life just give up now. It's too late for you and the agenda class is too small to support all you nikkas so y'all are ass out. The gravity of this is just :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Well, everything that glitters ain't gold. Hispanics that jump on them loans will be working for Wells Fargo for generations. Hispanics are starting to sell out their own people. They're betting Hispanics will do whatever to pay them loans versus a breh like f them! They're not going broke to pay a cac. Good fishing.
You do realize they are giving them a great interest rate, with business and education training as well as Hispanic Realtor as the leads. This isn't subprime loans to take wealth any from nikkas and ruin the credit the few good nikkas still have the moment while making high school educated cacs 80 to 100k while working on these horrendous loans. nikkas want to so badly believe that everyone treats everyone like us when no one treats anyone like us. Face it stupid, White ppl hate us. Their system personify it and our struggle represents it. Stop fukking hoping for the worst for others when it's been laid out for us. We are the chosen losers in systematic white supremacy. If you want to change it, attack the root of the problem and be willing to die for it but know that we need a collective plan. I don't have that plan right now but I am going to find out what it is and I will keep all interested up to date.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What did I tell you brehs. Did I not tell you? Did I not tell you that the average Mexican is living better than the average black person? Did I not try to explain to that racist @Barnett115 that Mexicans are living good in the United States?

Mexicans are shacking up in houses and incurring minimal expenses while continuing to stack their bread, build and *start* with good credit, purchase assets like new cars and land, and paying for their children's college education. Their situation also allows them to reap the benefits of federal assistance and federal tax credits (refundable and non-refundable).

Where I go to school, I would say that 40% of the student body is Mexican. They're getting their education out here. The Mexican people nurture and spoil their children and raise them to have good lives. Mexicans coming to school in late-model cars/trucks sporting new gear while blacks coming by the bus, waiting on rides, and rocking jordans/brons and tees. I'm telling you guys, in the next decade, you're going to see Mexicans living good as fukk while blacks fall further into poverty.

Mexicans have a voice where it matters too. Look at how many lobbyists, politicians, and CEOs they got out here.
isn't that how it's suppose to work? one generation sacrifices so that the next generation can have a better start in life and hopefully do big things. your post is a positive reflection on them (if this is really how it is).

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
no, we're ignoring ourselves and have been since "integration".

there are 21 black owned banks in america, go do business with people who don't hate you for your skin color
Yeah I live in Cali breh. None close to me

ALAMERICA BANK

Founded: January 28, 2000

FDIC Region: Atlanta

Assets: $35 404 000

BROADWAY FEDERAL BANK FSB

Founded: February 26, 1947

FDIC Region: San Francisco

Assets: $385 055 000

CAPITAL CITY BANK & TRUST COMPANY

Founded: October 3, 1994

Assets: $294 572 000

CARVER STATE BANK

Founded: January 1, 1927

Assets: $41 573 000

CITIZENS TRUST BANK

Founded: June 18, 1921

Assets: $392 286 000

CITY NB OF NEW JERSEY

Founded: June 11, 1973

FDIC Region: New York

Assets: $340 301 000

COMMONWEALTH NATIONAL BANK

Founded: February 19, 1976

Assets: $63 244 000

COVENANT BANK

Founded: June 20, 1977

FDIC Region: Chicago

Assets: $59 842 000

FIRST INDEPENDENCE BANK

Founded: May 14, 1970

Assets: $215 924 000

FIRST STATE BANK

Founded: September 08, 1919

Assets: $38 882 000

FIRST TUSKEGEE BANK

Founded: October 11, 1991

Assets: $63 127 000

[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]

HIGHLAND COMMUNITY BANK

Founded: November 09, 1970

Assets: $84 948 000

ILLINOIS SERVICE FEDERAL SAVINGS & LOAN

Founded: January 01, 1934

Assets: $140 148 000

INDUSTRIAL BANK

Founded: August 18, 1934

Assets: $342 524 000

LIBERTY BANK & TRUST COMPANY

Founded: November 16, 1972

FDIC Region: Dallas

Assets: $545 019 000

MECHANICS & FARMERS BANK

Founded: March 01, 1908

Assets: $304 809 000

NORTH MILWAUKEE STATE BANK

Founded: February 12, 1971

Assets: $91 490 000

ONEUNITED BANK

Founded: August 02, 1982

Assets: $590 624 000

SEAWAY BANK & TRUST COMPANY

Founded: January 02, 1965

Assets: $573 168 000

UNITED BANK OF PHILADELPHIA

Founded: March 23, 1992

Assets: $67 930 000

UNITY NB OF HOUSTON

Founded: August 01, 1985

FDIC Region: Dallas

Assets: $68 125 000

Source: FDIC

[/twocol_one_last]

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
isn't that how it's suppose to work? one generation sacrifices so that the next generation can have a better start in life and hopefully do big things. your post is a positive reflection on them (if this is really how it is).

My post was not a criticism of their sacrifice.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You do realize they are giving them a great interest rate, with business and education training as well as Hispanic Realtor as the leads. This isn't subprime loans to take wealth any from nikkas and ruin the credit the few good nikkas still have the moment while making high school educated cacs 80 to 100k while working on these horrendous loans. nikkas want to so badly believe that everyone treats everyone like us when no one treats anyone like us. Face it stupid, White ppl hate us. Their system personify it and our struggle represents it. Stop fukking hoping for the worst for others when it's been laid out for us. We are the chosen losers in systematic white supremacy. If you want to change it, attack the root of the problem and be willing to die for it but know that we need a collective plan. I don't have that plan right now but I am going to find out what it is and I will keep all interested up to date.
Alright. They're so found of Hispanics. Don't call me, stupid. It is about the money and don't you ever lose sight of that. It's not better than sallie Mae and Fannie Mac for homeownership. You believe these cacs don't see potential in green hispanic which are the least educated still, collectively.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh the plan has been given to us so many times by so many people. And every time the plan started to grow, the US government, specifically the FBI, comes in and crushes it. Also many black people would fight tooth and nail against black progress.

The plan is 100% self reliance. We shouldn't depend on any race, ESPECIALLY white people for anything. Like Gavey said Any leadership that teaches you to depend upon another race is a leadership that will enslave you.