Daps
Reppin
X
Alright fam, grab your sombreros, we outchea
Tsxl6CM.png

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Lmao I don't even know what to say at the weak people's reactions in here.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
But nikkas gonna keep making petitions, marching, and having town hall discussions.:francis:

They tried to warn us:mjcry::yeahiight:

Shout out to OP for taking this thread and putting it in TLR. This shyt would have rotted in the Root for sure.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
google national association of black real estate professionals and you will get the answer why :francis:
how many black people you know that will actively seek out a black professional in a field they need services from or even buy from? a large percentage of black people have white realtors. hispanics stick together. i don't know if it's out of some group solidarity or simply because of a shared language. regardless of the reason why they stick together it helps them create organizations that can further their advancement.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many black people you know that will actively seek out a black professional in a field they need services from or even buy from? a large percentage of black people have white realtors. hispanics stick together. i don't know if it's out of some group solidarity or simply because of a shared language. regardless of the reason why they stick together it helps them create organizations that can further their advancement.
I think blacks seek to hire whites once again as a status symbol or some need whites to explain it for them I don't know I still believe if you're a professional in a field regardless of your color you're qualified. If you wasn't qualified you wouldn't be in that field.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nikkas will dance and jig until you're being sent to the afterlife on purpose for racial purity.

nikkasbwill kill each other and chase white p*ssy until it's too late.

Funny thing is even if wells tried some shyt Spica stick together so they'll still be destroyed.

Sometimes it's hard being a black man in America. Like nikkas don't care, just independent minded slaves who refuse to see value in other other.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas will dance and jig until you're being sent to the afterlife on purpose for racial purity.

nikkasbwill kill each other and chase white p*ssy until it's too late.

Funny thing is even if wells tried some shyt Spica stick together so they'll still be destroyed.

Sometimes it's hard being a black man in America. Like nikkas don't care, just independent minded slaves who refuse to see value in other other.
cuz when we get money we gotta stunt on the next man but that shyt was taught. I don't see bullshyt like that pushed in other cultures.