DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also i forgot, anti education and critical thinking, when was the last time you met a nikka that could talk about anything outside of NFL football?, nikkas @ the job love that topic...nice and safe

...but thats for america in general....forming your own opinion in 2015 is the new Salem witch hunts....

u get labeled a "racist" "reverse racist" "homophone" "misogynist" and everybody are scared to come close to u.......so u cant eat

this society is the Truman show, shyt aint real....america is a parody

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Y'all nikkas man :snoop:

You don't need African banks when there's African American banks right here in the US waiting on black people to deposit their money with them. But black people are gonna have to start going out of their way to support our own shyt.

The existence of African-American banks is good and they ought to be supported by their community. I suggested the support of Zenith bank because it's one of the largest black-owned banks in the world with assets in the tens of billions. The 21 African-American banks should work to consolidate into 4-5 banks.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did I tell you brehs. Did I not tell you? Did I not tell you that the average Mexican is living better than the average black person? Did I not try to explain to that racist @Barnett115 that Mexicans are living good in the United States?

Mexicans are shacking up in houses and incurring minimal expenses while continuing to stack their bread, build and *start* with good credit, purchase assets like new cars and land, and paying for their children's college education. Their situation also allows them to reap the benefits of federal assistance and federal tax credits (refundable and non-refundable).

Where I go to school, I would say that 40% of the student body is Mexican. They're getting their education out here. The Mexican people nurture and spoil their children and raise them to have good lives. Mexicans coming to school in late-model cars/trucks sporting new gear while blacks coming by the bus, waiting on rides, and rocking jordans/brons and tees. I'm telling you guys, in the next decade, you're going to see Mexicans living good as fukk while blacks fall further into poverty.

Mexicans have a voice where it matters too. Look at how many lobbyists, politicians, and CEOs they got out here.

The only thing that can save blacks now is a large-scale deployment of reparations.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate to say it, but the white man won....I dont see no way to escape this one...I been getting into the bible and the things the isrealistes say make alot of sense but besides those beliefs i see no end....they got us good, tight and firm in every aspect....white man so cold he even created "reverse racism" to make ppl suffering feel bad about for their oppressor :dwillhuh: and make them somehow feel guilt for calling out out oppression...think about that, thats some amazing shyt...evil but amazing, thats a cheat code ha

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
no, we're ignoring ourselves and have been since "integration".

there are 21 black owned banks in america, go do business with people who don't hate you for your skin color

Breh, I'm not sure when we're ever going to get it :wow:

The existence of African-American banks is good and they ought to be supported by their community. I suggested the support of Zenith bank because it's one of the largest black-owned banks in the world with assets in the tens of billions. The 21 African-American banks should work to consolidate into 4-5 banks.

And if black people in America collectively started pooling their money into black owned banks, they'd become some of the largest banks on the planet too.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We need to stop depending on Uncle Sam and band together to make our own. Go to china town in NYC they use their own bank, signs in East Asian languages because it's for them by them. Black people gonna learn, always trying to bring another down, and not trying to give good info that's gonna help. If I know something good is going on,I tell people. Not everybody is this way. You gonna learn today.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well, everything that glitters ain't gold. Hispanics that jump on them loans will be working for Wells Fargo for generations. Hispanics are starting to sell out their own people. They're betting Hispanics will do whatever to pay them loans versus a breh like f them! They're not going broke to pay a cac. Good fishing.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hispanics aren't more organized than black people :russ:
Yes they are and it's not even close. Where is your Richard Sherman and Kobe Bryant's? Where is your Hispanic Larry Elder or Jesse Lee Peterson? Where is your Lil Boosie and T.I.? The Black community unity is at an ALL time low. They stick together and practice under white supremacy and they are classified as White by the census. What are Indians classified as? White. What is everyone but Black people classified as? White unless your Indian then you don't have to pay taxes, get perks, free college education, great loans and etc. But nikkas, we get jail, hell and everything in-between unless you can make white ppl a lot of money or you can entertain white folks well.

I swear, I don't know how Dr. Anderson, Boyce, Jason, Dr. Kimbro and Tariq do it. This shyt is making my heart hurt. It's not going to be better for us or our kids, it will be worse unless we fight to fukking change this and attack the ROOT for the fukking problem. That's systematic white supremacy. Attack it and be willing to die for it.