loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Holy shytt:ohhh: OP please tell me this is fake.. and there are hispanics are out here kissing white ass and trying to go full-Cac on the blacks that paved the way for Whites to even acknowledge minorities in the first place.. forget 40 acres and a mule, this's be like getting an estate and a mansion back then:why:.

What the hell are whites gonna do when the demographics flip completely in the next century?
same thing they did with white looking immigrants in the past...It's real as far as I can tell, those Hispanics bring money in and keep it in they community

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Trust banks brehs :francis:. There is nothing good coming out of this. This is a way to make money off of pepole and don't worry, the U.S govt (i.e. us the taxpayer) will pay for any fukk up that arises out of this. As for hispanic population growing through fertility that's partially true but don't forget the 20 million illegals and it's definitely that high because this 11 million for the past 20 year number is complete bull shyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Where is the African-American Homebuyers & Real Estate Professionals organization? Where is the African-American Wealth Project? You cannot tell me that there isn't a national organization that works to build up black wealth
:mjcry:

Technically, we got loans in the 90s and 2000s and our wealth did increase but as we know, those were bad loans which ended up wiping out all gains. Who knows what the terms of this is.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Technically, we got loans in the 90s and 2000s and our wealth did increase but as we know, those were bad loans which ended up wiping out all gains. Who knows what the terms of this is.

Proposal: Get a black-owned bank from Africa (Is Zenith black owned?) to enter in the U.S. market and do this stuff. Also, pray that Dodd-Frank and other financial regulations aren't watered down by triangulatin' ass liberals like Clinton, again.
:scust:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
same thing they did with white looking immigrants in the past...It's real as far as I can tell, those Hispanics bring money in and keep it in they community

There would literally be no American culture/advancement/success/whatever without our contributions and yet the amount of Blacks building for the future and realizing we molded this damn country make up a goddamn minority among us.:francis:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka is finally speechless. See, there is no us minorities stupid nikkas. It's just v. everybody. Stop tap dancing. We need our reparations to an extreme level, even more than the Indians.
I agree but everytime that word is mentioned I think of that Dave Chapelle skit

Imo the reason other groups get more is because they are more organized than we are. You'll see 8 hispanics living in a 2 bedroom house stack their money and get another house. Our people don't do it like that we'll live in an apartment or some shyt we don't own for 10-20 years. :francis:
So then when our people do make some of themselves out here alot go move in an area where their really not wanted but to the black person its a status symbol to live around successful white people.:martin:
So our communities will never be rebuilt if we keep running out of them when we get money, now I do understand providing and wanting more for your family in a less crime affected area but alot of time its crime in the suburbs too. Like I said its a status symbol to leave the hood when we should be rebuilding the hood but what happens when we move out? Foreigners move in set up stores take money out the community that never come back. I mean its soo much wrong out here.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Proposal Three: Advocate for an Afro-Attlantic Common Market. Start with Caribbean countries first but expand outwards to include other nations in the Atlantic world is possible. Work towards creating: a customs union, a uniform system of contract law and commercial arbitration, recognition of licenses and academic degrees, and freedom of travel, work and study for Afro-descendants. Advocate for Afro-Atlantic countries to adopt a 'law of return' to encourage economic investors from outside the continent.

Pray to Amadioha, Shango, Nana Buluku etc.
:lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Dr. Martin Luther King said:
But not only that, we've got to strengthen black institutions. I call upon you to take your money out of the banks downtown and deposit your money in Tri-State Bank. We want a "bank-in" movement in Memphis. Go by the savings and loan association. I'm not asking you something that we don't do ourselves at SCLC. Judge Hooks and others will tell you that we have an account here in the savings and loan association from the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. We are telling you to follow what we are doing. Put your money there. You have six or seven black insurance companies here in the city of Memphis. Take out your insurance there. We want to have an "insurance-in."

The "c00n" MLK told y'all what to do in 1968. nikkas refuse to listen though :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why everyone in this thread is assuming that they know all of the intimate details of this proposal, or the impact that it would have on the "Hispanic" community.
I love how they all instantly turn on "Hispanics" because a billionaire White-owned bank said they'll give preferential treatment.
How about being angry at the banks? :comeon: