flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
me no espanol you sombrero wearing motherfukker :laff:
dominicans dont wear sombreros. im gonna go ahead and put u on ignore (which this will be a first) simply because you're yo moms or whoever and i always thought u were a garbage ass UK poster. Stop pretending to be american. we dont want u

Daps
dominicans dont wear sombreros. im gonna go ahead and put u on ignore (which this will be a first) simply because you're yo moms or whoever and i always thought u were a garbage ass UK poster. Stop pretending to be american. we dont want u

before you ignore me. please explain. are you dominican or american. how can you say "we dont want you" with a straight face papi? :mjlol:

couldnt take the heat so had to use the ignore button like the fakkit he is. :bryan:

your bytch ass uses the snitch button on the regular.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Nonono.....let's focus on attacking Tommy Sotomayor.

Wait, let's focus on why black men ain't shyt.....

Noooo.....let's focus on protecting non-allies
12020039_10204300646908157_7080052552904951151_n.jpg

No no....let's focus on memes like this:

12027604_1207110895970636_9021068717753640220_n.jpg

Black people are never focused.....I can't wait for THEBLACKAUTHORITY (if u are unaware, shame on you!!!) to GO IN on this, and to a lesser extent, Tariq Nasheed.

I'm a black man with a full Spanish name cuz of my father. Guess what box I'm clicking now.

This is the only response from blacks that you will see. While my father is dark as night and floated over here from Cuba, I know that this is not where my energy should go. We need to push for reparations.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
before you ignore me. please explain. are you dominican or american. how can you say "we dont want you" with a straight face papi? :mjlol:

couldnt take the heat so had to use the ignore button like the fakkit he is. :bryan:

your bytch ass uses the snitch button on the regular.
sigh, i wish u wasnt so corny. i was born in dade county (google it mate). my parents are dominican. now do me a favor and stop fukking 15 year olds u pedophile fakkit :umad:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Holy shytt:ohhh: OP please tell me this is fake.. and there are hispanics are out here kissing white ass and trying to go full-Cac on the blacks that paved the way for Whites to even acknowledge minorities in the first place.. forget 40 acres and a mule, this's be like getting an estate and a mansion back then:why:.

What the hell are whites gonna do when the demographics flip completely in the next century?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Holy shytt:ohhh: OP please tell me this is fake.. and there are hispanics are out here kissing white ass and trying to go full-Cac on the blacks that paved the way for Whites to even acknowledge minorities in the first place.. forget 40 acres and a mule, this's be like getting an estate and a mansion back then:why:.

What the hell are whites gonna do when the demographics flip completely in the next century?
This is them laying the groundwork