Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And what you think they gonna do to your black ass in the US :usure:? How much more proof you need breh :wow:

Black people in America live in a country where your enemy control the government, the prison, the media, the economy, and every other area of life. And they have consistently used their power to ensure you remain at the bottom for half a damn millennium because they want nothing to do with us

Meanwhile in Africa, you got countries that offer the right to abode for any black people that wants to come on home :blessed:

I'll take my chances with Africa :sas2:

Take your chances with the IMF and lower water quality that can make you sick. Africa is a beautiful continent with vast potential, and you should invest in it, but be prepared to scale back largely in lifestyle.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
brothers been trying to tell cats for years now about all of this shyt, but we been twurking and trappin'

giphy.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
that post-obama era is about to be something else

It's gonna get real ugly for black people breh. I hope nikkas are preparing themselves.

Take your chances with the IMF and lower water quality that can make you sick. Africa is a beautiful continent with vast potential, and you should invest in it, but be prepared to scale back largely in lifestyle.

I'll ask again, what do you think they're doing to you in the US :usure:

The Army Sprayed St. Louis With Toxic Aerosol During A Just Revealed 1950s Test

And let's not forget about the secret jail they have in Chicago for black people

The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden 'black site'

The US Army sprayed black neighborhoods in St Louis with military grade toxic chemicals and are locking nikkas up and revoking their 4th amendment rights. Like I said, I'll take my chances with Africa :sas2:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah I live in Cali breh. None close to me

ALAMERICA BANK

Founded: January 28, 2000

FDIC Region: Atlanta

Assets: $35 404 000

BROADWAY FEDERAL BANK FSB

Founded: February 26, 1947

FDIC Region: San Francisco

Assets: $385 055 000

CAPITAL CITY BANK & TRUST COMPANY

Founded: October 3, 1994

Assets: $294 572 000

CARVER STATE BANK

Founded: January 1, 1927

Assets: $41 573 000

CITIZENS TRUST BANK

Founded: June 18, 1921

Assets: $392 286 000

CITY NB OF NEW JERSEY

Founded: June 11, 1973

FDIC Region: New York

Assets: $340 301 000

COMMONWEALTH NATIONAL BANK

Founded: February 19, 1976

Assets: $63 244 000

COVENANT BANK

Founded: June 20, 1977

FDIC Region: Chicago

Assets: $59 842 000

FIRST INDEPENDENCE BANK

Founded: May 14, 1970

Assets: $215 924 000

FIRST STATE BANK

Founded: September 08, 1919

Assets: $38 882 000

FIRST TUSKEGEE BANK

Founded: October 11, 1991

Assets: $63 127 000

[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]

HIGHLAND COMMUNITY BANK

Founded: November 09, 1970

Assets: $84 948 000

ILLINOIS SERVICE FEDERAL SAVINGS & LOAN

Founded: January 01, 1934

Assets: $140 148 000

INDUSTRIAL BANK

Founded: August 18, 1934

Assets: $342 524 000

LIBERTY BANK & TRUST COMPANY

Founded: November 16, 1972

FDIC Region: Dallas

Assets: $545 019 000

MECHANICS & FARMERS BANK

Founded: March 01, 1908

Assets: $304 809 000

NORTH MILWAUKEE STATE BANK

Founded: February 12, 1971

Assets: $91 490 000

ONEUNITED BANK

Founded: August 02, 1982

Assets: $590 624 000

SEAWAY BANK & TRUST COMPANY

Founded: January 02, 1965

Assets: $573 168 000

UNITED BANK OF PHILADELPHIA

Founded: March 23, 1992

Assets: $67 930 000

UNITY NB OF HOUSTON

Founded: August 01, 1985

FDIC Region: Dallas

Assets: $68 125 000

Source: FDIC

[/twocol_one_last]
One in jersey...cool.

Good riddance bank of america. :pacspit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If nikkas only knew the power of doing for self. :wow: It's like a drug

you nikkas are dependent on cacs to stay alive. :umad:
I actually just got called today to speak at young business owners conference. I remember discussing this in depth

This thread is going to give me some new inspiration and words of wisdom. Cause you cant pass down a job to your children.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No. If the system is setup so that one group stays at the bottom for 400 years while every other group thrives, then that's a wicked system. Latinos raising above us is an indication that black people will never progress in America.

Since reconstruction blacks have been fukked over economically.

-black codes designed to keep black freed men and women jailed as a free source of labor.
-when the new deal programs were created many of them denied blacks any involvement
-redlining
-jim crow laws
-housing discrimination
-job discrimination

All designed to keep blacks as the permanent underclass.

If you gonna stay in america as a black man or woman be prepared to fight on all fronts. There aint no easy way out.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
They about to get hispanics they same way they got us

Gonna have 20-30 year mortgage plans with a ridiculous interest rate on the back end that you can't afford :wow:

Dont fall for this mexican brehs
Why don't you all just understand that they are not tricking Hispanics? Of course they are going to make money off of interest, that's how banks make their money but they realize that Hispanics numbers are sky rocketing, there are a lot of homes out here for sale, and they want them to buy the homes. It's that simple....

Mexicans will be telling us to pull ourselves up by our boot straps in 5 years. It's over for black Americans...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:snoop:

You know not everything is a conspiracy against blacks. Not everything is designed to exclude us.
You keep on thinking that. There's 400+ years of history to dispute your statement.
Why is it that some of yall use Black Wall street,Tulsa Oklahoma as an excuse to to act fearful and not build anything? The real reason why this is even a talking point to begin with is because this conversation is being had by bytch nikkas who are fearful and don't plan on doing anything at all. What's the alternative? You don't build anything? You just sit back like a bytch and allow people to run you? We should be already defending and protecting ourselves. That shyt goes without saying. Do you not want power? Do you not want control over your community?

The thing about this whole attack and violence shyt is that the initial action is non-aggressive. To establish that infrastructure doesn't take us getting military weapons. It's something as simple as building a farmers market in your community. I know there's more shyt than that, but alot of shyt we can get done below the radar without being a threat to anyone.

The main thing about this talking point is that it's a bytch nikka discussion. There are brothers out here who want power and control over their community. You can talk about the white man all day long, but that shyt gotta be done and over with because it gets us nowhere. If you really believe that we shouldn't build anything at all because the white man is gonna come and destroy it, then admit you scared and get out of the conversation. :yeshrug:
I'd rep you again if i could.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm trying to breathe my way through reading this article. I can feel my blood pressure fukking skyrocketing.
Yea...this is the straw that really broke this camel's back.

I really have had it up to here with America...never thought this year would be worse than 2014 in my eyse for blacks but here we are.

I see black people begging for change everywhere here
And what you think they gonna do to your black ass in the US :usure:? How much more proof you need breh :wow:

Black people in America live in a country where your enemy control the government, the prison, the media, the economy, and every other area of life. And they have consistently used their power to ensure you remain at the bottom for half a damn millennium because they want nothing to do with us

Meanwhile in Africa, you got countries that offer the right to abode for any black people that wants to come on home :blessed:

I'll take my chances with Africa :sas2:
As an african...it saddens me how many aas disassociate themselves with africa.