LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I don't know why everyone in this thread is assuming that they know all of the intimate details of this proposal, or the impact that it would have on the "Hispanic" community.
I love how they all instantly turn on "Hispanics" because a billionaire White-owned bank said they'll give preferential treatment.
How about being angry at the banks? :comeon:

The banks see a bottom line and they see who the future lies with. There are many ways to skin a cat and trust if another community demonstrates economic viability they will be patronised too. Can't be mad at banks going to bed with the Hispanic community. The community is young, it's expanding, and they making and spending money. Politically in big states like California and Texas they matter. What they want matters.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
The system is global, but it's not the same in all places. America is the belly of the beast. We're behind enemy lines. We were brought here for one reason: to serve. That's it. And they have done everything in their power to ensure that we remain a servant race. We need to separate from white people us being around them is dangerous.

This x100000

Daps
Don't know why nikkas be living this fantasy of 'reparations'.

They aren't going to give us reparations...

History has shown you what happens when you're told that you gotta pay 'reparations' :francis:

Reality is that even if they gave us these 'reparations' with all the c00ns/new blacks/those who aren't 'woke' , most of the money is gonna go right back to where it came from :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They gonna nuke your ass or use the IMF to keep you broke in the motherland.

Best thing is to do group economics here and make sure you never give up fighting white supremacy.

And what you think they gonna do to your black ass in the US :usure:? How much more proof you need breh :wow:

Black people in America live in a country where your enemy control the government, the prison, the media, the economy, and every other area of life. And they have consistently used their power to ensure you remain at the bottom for half a damn millennium because they want nothing to do with us

Meanwhile in Africa, you got countries that offer the right to abode for any black people that wants to come on home :blessed:

I'll take my chances with Africa :sas2: