loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
And what you think they gonna do to your black ass in the US :usure:? How much more proof you need breh :wow:

Black people in America live in a country where your enemy control the government, the prison, the media, the economy, and every other area of life. And they have consistently used their power to ensure you remain at the bottom for half a damn millennium because they want nothing to do with us

Meanwhile in Africa, you got countries that offer the right to abode for any black people that wants to come on home :blessed:

I'll take my chances with Africa :sas2:
that post-obama era is about to be something else

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We did.
Short term memory loss: remember the last two financial crises?
Guess who was targeted by the banks?
Black people.
Guess who lost?
Black people.
This won't do the Hispanic community much good in the long-run.
Finally, somebody who didn't step in the bullshyt and actually gave this some thought :salute:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I understand your anger and frustration folk but we need to stand back and observe. Banks have a history of fukking minorities over. Banks don't have friends and look out for themselves at all costs. IMO this will show it's true purpose in time. An old head once told me that the devil knows that if he places a shiny trinket or food in an open cage, a monkey will go for it even if the trap shuts on it, holding his treasure overcome with curiosity.

We should stand back and observe this situation while proactively getting our eggs in a basket.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre acting like we havent tried to do all this before

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-in-flames-060121.jpg

move3.jpg

FredHamptonDead.jpg

they are not going to give us anything, and if we try to do it ourselves it will be burned to the ground.

Thank you for pointing this out, its like people in here aren't aware that every decade you could find something done to us with malicious intent to destroy any goals with legitimate aims revolving around independence basically.